+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a new manager!

We need a new manager!

I've decided on a manager for us and I think he'll sort this mess out. He won't cost us anything in compensation either and he has done a decent job at the clubs he's been at.

re: We need a new manager!

It's an improvement on the current set. I noticed today Dougie was getting animated with the assistant ref a few times, he's feeling the pressure.

Well one things for sure the only place we're going with this ****er is down.

A Tailors Dummy in a Suit could motivate a team more

Mike Bassett

A paper plate with a face drawn on it would motivate the players more than Druggie!

I hate the man with a passion, and would never want him anywhere near our club again.

But Megson is a far better manager than this moron.

The big problem is if and when Gartside sacks Freedman, we cannot trust him to appoint the right person.

The obvious applicants are failures of one sort or another. Anyone with half a brain would not work under the current constraints at BWFC.

I would like someone like Mike Phelan, but he would not come anywhere near the Breezeblock.

We are well in the **** lads

I have to disagree with you Eric. Mike Phelan would jump at the chance of managing us.

Personally, I would have anybody right now instead of Druggie. Something is seriously wrong at the club and even David Lee or Jimmy Phillips would surely get better out of our players.

As I've said earlier, Gartside & Eddie need to sort this mess out sharpish!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    A paper plate with a face drawn on it would motivate the players more than Druggie!

Perfect summary campo!!!!

Unless they appoint Jimmy Phillips I can't see them shelling out any money on anyone decent (Chris Hughton would be a definite yes for me!!!)

Are we better doing a Wolves and going down a division and coming back stronger?

A lot of clubs do that Jimmy, but Wolves in my opinion are a bigger club than ours. The state our club is in , we would go down another division.

I spoke to someone in the commercial dept, and he said the club was at its lowest ebb ever. Hardly anyone in the shop for hours on end. Moral from top to bottom gone.

We need a ****ing genius to sort this shambles out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)