+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has there ever been a more deluded manager?

Has there ever been a more deluded manager?

I know we all get carried away at times like these, and talk like every manager is a safe pair of hands compared to the one we've got, but I literally can't think of a more deranged person than Dougie Freedman.

Even Jimmy Wagg, who normally sits on the fence, was laughing at how pathetic we were today, and basically saying Wednesday were a good finisher short of hammering us. And this is what Freedman had to say about the performance:

"I thought we were very brave, although we didn't do enough to win the game, we didn't deserve to lose it.
    I thought we passed the ball very well, and with a bit of luck going our way, we're not that far away from being a good side in this league. We have players now that are not going to lie down and die anymore, and like I said we have some very brave players out there, we always knew we had the makings of a clean sheet today, and that's how it proved, we have another game coming up in a few days, and we always welcome games coming thick and fast."

re: Has there ever been a more deluded manager?

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    "I thought we were very brave, although we didn't do enough to win the game, we didn't deserve to lose it.
    I thought we passed the ball very well, and with a bit of luck going our way, we're not that far away from being a good side in this league. We have players now that are not going to lie down and die anymore, and like I said we have some very brave players out there, we always knew we had the makings of a clean sheet today, and that's how it proved, we have another game coming up in a few days, and we always welcome games coming thick and fast."
    Please don't tell me that is Dougie's post match interview? If it is, we really need to keep him at BWFC just for the comical value.

[quote="danm1992"]I know we all get carried away at times like these, and talk like every manager is a safe pair of hands compared to the one we've got, but I literally can't think of a more deranged person than Dougie Freedman.

Even Jimmy Wagg, who normally sits on the fence, was laughing at how pathetic we were today, and basically saying Wednesday were a good finisher short of hammering us. And this is what Freedman had to say about the performance:

I thought we passed the ball very well, and with a bit of luck going our way, we're not that far away from being a good side in this league. We have players now that are not going to lie down and die anymore, and like I said we have some very brave players out there, we always knew we had the makings of a clean sheet today, and that's how it proved, we have another game coming up in a few days, and we

Freedman is right, it is only a matter of time until we will become a good side, about a week after he is sacked !

I for one have never seen courage like that, those brave little Bolton Wanderers soldiers deserve all the praise we can give them, , they were heroic !

Indeed they put their heart and soul into this club and Jay Spearing's got a nice tan.

Let them all go to Ibiza for a couple of days with Spearing they have deserved it after that heroic performance well done lads!

if you pay peanuts you get monkeys and gartside knew that when empolying him so i can't blame the scotch monkey he was on 200k at place and got a better offer of 5ook for us so who's the fools gold guys

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    if you pay peanuts you get monkeys and gartside knew that when empolying him so i can't blame the scotch monkey he was on 200k at place and got a better offer of 5ook for us so who's the fools gold guys
    oh dear oh dear klassers rascism rearing its ugly head.nowhere in that post did you need to refer to druggies nationality,if he was pa k1 stan1 would you have said pa k1 monkey?well yes you probably would you fascist bast@rd you.

You have just said it for him Whatsmore

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)