+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lallana & Lovren at Scousehampton

Lallana & Lovren at Scousehampton

Yet another fu ck up for the Villa goal, and Lallana's poor debut (and booking) before being hauled off.

I wonder if they both thought that we would struggle without them, (or even wanted us to)

Can't say I miss either of them, and many more performances like that, and it will be the best bit of transfer dealing this season.

WTFILN

re: Lallana & Lovren at Scousehampton

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    Yet another fu ck up for the Villa goal, and Lallana's poor debut (and booking) before being hauled off.

I wonder if they both thought that we would struggle without them, (or even wanted us to)

Can't say I miss either of them, and many more performances like that, and it will be the best bit of transfer dealing this season.

WTFILN
    We really ripped Liverpool off. We have made a 30 million profit in the summer and strengthened the team considerably. Schneiderlin must be breathing a sigh of relief that he didn't follow them.

If we keep winning i'm sure Spider will see that this club still has ambition.

Have only seen the Lallana booking, once, but he seemed to arrive very late.

Have seen reds given for similar.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles

WTFILN
    Jeezus tumbles! Not bitter/twited at all are you?
    How easy you forget your clubs hero's.
    The same respect you showed to so many in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

WTFILN
    Jeezus tumbles! Not bitter/twited at all are you?
    How easy you forget your clubs hero's.
    The same respect you showed to so many in recent years. [/quote]

Its their lack of respect that creates posts like mine.

Bitter and twisted with a better squad now...

Couldnt be happier... you?

After steering Liverpool to just one clean sheet this season and being largely at fault for the Villa goal on the weekend, I see Lovren has openly admitted he's not finding it easy in the defensive kingpin role has was bought to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by dejan_lovren
    We need to be better in these [defensive] areas.

It is a tough job because I am a new player also.

It is not so easy to lead all the time. I was used to other players leading before..
    An admission that his £20m head has wandered back to Southampton, perhaps ??

It's as we've been saying for a while - take away the protection offered by Cork, Schneiderlin and (especially) Wanyama and, all of a sudden, Lovren starts to look a rather average player.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    After steering Liverpool to just one clean sheet this season and being largely at fault for the Villa goal on the weekend, I see Lovren has openly admitted he's not finding it easy in the defensive kingpin role has was bought to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by dejan_lovren

It is not so easy to lead all the time. I was used to other players leading before..
    Lovren starts to look a rather average player.
    Fonte used to lead and organise the defence for him. Fonte was also the one who was always prepared to lay his own reputation on the line by doing the last ditch tackles and interceptions to cover for other players' mistakes. Luckily for us, Liverpool bought the wrong one. Fonte is our most indispensable defender.

Considering how both Liarllana and Lovren carried themselves over their intended moves they must be pig sick looking up the table and seeing us above them. Boo ****ing hoo.

Tadic is better than Liarllana, Alderwiereld is better than Lovren and Fonte is rightfully made captain. Well done Saints, crackin' business.

The 2 worst players on the pitch tonight against LudoWhogorets were, you've guessed it, Lallana and Lovren, although, to be fair, Raheem the headless chicken was almost as bad.

Lovren really looks sh!t at Liverpool. He should have had a penalty awarded against him and then was mugged and outpaced for the Ludo goal. Mostly he just lumbers around hoping someone else will do the running and tackling, and when he gets the ball he hoofs it upfield. Lyon fans didn't rate him when he was there. You realize how much Fonte covered for his inadequacies last season.

The Lovren-Hooiveld combination in the home game v Spurs last season, was the worst central defensive partnership I've seen at St Mary's for years.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast