+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well well well! All of a sudden attendances "shhhhh" matter!

Well well well! All of a sudden attendances "shhhhh" matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    and have more supporters.

Looks like the OwlsMad comedy cafe is back open for business. SallyKate providing the all you can eat buffet - now tell us the one about the nun and the bicycle with no seat, or the Judge who messed himself on a train.

My honest Indian take on the important and not at all dull

attendance/fan debate - of people that consider themselves 'Sheffielders' I'd be very surprised if it wasn't upwards of a 60% following for the BLADES. I won't argue that you aren't MASSIVE in Rotherham and Barnsley though, we're probably doing better in North Derbyshire and Bassettlaw.

Nuns and judges? You're dreams are even weirder than mine Katch. A bi of an 'inner eternal struggle regarding a damaged childhood' going on there. I'm not surprised though - it must have been tough being brought up in such deprived footballing circumstances.

Seriously though Katch I agree with

I pulled the 60% stat from the same place former Chairperson (see what I did there) Lee Strafford pulled his 500k Wednesdayites from. It's a gift.

Now they do say you become more Conservative as you get older - but 'Tory with stereotypical ideas about outdated gender roles' ... ouch. I'm off to Twitter to abuse DCam and Gideon to get my leftie, muslim loving, sandal wearing, Guardian reading mojo back.

I'll have to send my pal Rov a tweet - that's if he's not too busy looking up pictures of Liam Palmer as a kid to try and get one over me. I'm hungry for REVENGE!!!!

and have more supporters.

Looks like the OwlsMad comedy cafe is back open for business. SallyKate providing the all you can eat buffet - now tell us the one about the nun and the bicycle with no seat, or the Judge who messed himself on a train.

My honest Indian take on the important and not at all dull attendance/fan debate - of people that consider themselves 'Sheffielders' I'd be very surprised if it wasn't upwards of a 60% following for the BLADES. I won't argue that you aren't MASSIVE in Rotherham and Barnsley though, we're probably doing better in North Derbyshire and Bassettlaw.

Speaking of comedy - Pintthirsty, he doesn't post much these days but when he does it's invariably about UNITED. Gotta love the guy.[/quote]

60% ???????????
    Why don't more of them descend on the central location that is the sty every other weekend then?
    Or are supporters in Rotherham and Barnsley

Owd Katch...Has a go at Hirsty for mentioning United on a Wednesday forum when there's thread after thread on their board about us...Not to mention Mr. United himself with 3,180 posts on here...

How many times have I got to type in the words "double standards" Katch...

Now be a good lad and say sorry to Hirsty...

I pulled the 60% stat from the same place former Chairperson (see what I did there) Lee Strafford pulled his 500k Wednesdayites from. It's a gift.

Now they do say you become more Conservative as you get older - but 'Tory with stereotypical ideas about outdated gender roles' ... ouch. I'm off to Twitter to abuse DCam and Gideon to get my leftie, muslim loving, sandal wearing, Guardian reading mojo back.

I'll have to send my pal Rov a tweet - that's if he's not too busy looking up pictures of Liam Palmer as a kid to try and get one over me. I'm hungry for REVENGE!!!!

to be fair to lee strafford his figures were based on some kind of reality (i believe it was internet hits to the official site and numbers on the official club database), unlike yours which is just fantasy.
    other than that you both have a lot in common, both of you obsess about THE WEDNESDAY!

typical of katch just like most pigs, attendances don't matter

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    Nearly 2000 more home fans against mighty Rochdale than you had against little Forest, when you had the chance of becoming top of the league.
    Nuff said.

And how much was it to get entry BDT Phukhall stain?
    With all your Tesco concessions
    A lot less than our Cat A match that was televised.
    If you want I can bring up loads of embarrassing attendance
    figures from previous games, but that would just p iss you all off.

how many from here used had tickets for chlamydia corner?

SKT? was you one of the few?

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    [
    to be fair to lee strafford his figures were based on some kind of reality (i believe it was internet hits to the official site and numbers on the official club database), unlike yours which is just fantasy.
    other than that you both have a lot in common, both of you obsess about THE WEDNESDAY!

typical of katch just like most pigs, attendances don't matter but you can't stop the pervs from talking about them

My personal observation is that the majority of 'Sheffielders' are BLADES. I don't know why me sharing this with you causes such consternation and upset. 60% is pretty conservative guesstimate as well.

United are the Sheffield club, Wednesday the Metropolitan Borough club. Without the Barnsley and Rotherham contingent your support would half.

Well well well! All of a sudden attendances

Quote Originally Posted by Edwyn_Chevans
    how many from here used had tickets for chlamydia corner?

SKT? was you one of the few?
    Ahh bless - isn't he cute?

Sorry 'Mr Apologist for a Rapist' but I've never had a STD. The main reason being I keep well away from grubby little inadequate perverts like you: as I'm sure all women do.(Or men if that is your choice - I don't judge)

Still, I'm sure your comment gave you some degree of 'personal self gratification'. Indeed by the use of your consistent (yet so childish) abuse of all, I reckon you are the by far the leading expert on 'personal self gratification' of them all. And that is not a compliment. Though I doubt you would understand that; such is your 'fixation'with 'drivelling' on the web.

Now go and play with your little toy - drivel away - and remember - you shame your club every time you make a 'pervy' comment.

SKT XXXX

Well well well! All of a sudden attendances

I think this is as close as I'm going to get to you accepting you got it wrong...it's a shame manorblade abandoned the thread and left you to dig that big hole all alone

Looks like the main act of 'OwlsMad comedy cafe' has taken to the stage...claiming that 'upwards of 60% of football fans in Sheffield support the blades' - a wild exaggeration with no facts or stats to back it up with other than it's your personal opinion. But in the same sentence you slag off LS for his claim (even though he backed his claim up with figures).

In terms of United & Wednesday, Rotherham is quite balanced. You'll find strongholds for each club in different areas - as you would in Sheffield.

If there is method in your madness, then I question why the 'Sheffield club' have histor

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)