+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why dont we protest?

why dont we protest?

Didn't go yesterday but clearly it was awful.But why don't we protest at games banners with freedman/gartside out why aren't we more vocal with say chants of sack the board.We all remember the dark days of the eightes we seemed to be much less tolerant then.Remember the 2,000 or so fans outside burnden after we lost relegation play off to Aldershot?i remember George warburton closing curtains on us in executive club the fcking ignorant cnt.My point is does things realy have to get that bad before we react with such vitriol?Lots of banners I saw down at southamton yesterday on tv with Newcastle fans wanting pardew sacked,and look how vocal Blackburn fans were against the venkys.Sorry for sounding klassnicesque but we do need to act fast Tuesday night would be good game to start. oh on a better note georgey boy warburton after closing those curtains got his roller wrecked ah the good old days

re: why dont we protest?

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    Didn't go yesterday but clearly it was awful.But why don't we protest at games banners with freedman/gartside out why aren't we more vocal with say chants of sack the board.We all remember the dark days of the eightes we seemed to be much less tolerant then.Remember the 2,000 or so fans outside burnden after we lost relegation play off to Aldershot?i remember George warburton closing curtains on us in executive club the fcking ignorant cnt.My point is does things realy have to get that bad before we react with such vitriol?Lots of banners I saw down at southamton yesterday on tv with Newcastle fans wanting pardew sacked,and look how vocal Blackburn fans were against the venkys.Sorry for sounding klassnicesque but we do need to act fast Tuesday night would be good game to start. oh on a better note georgey boy warburton after closing those curtains got his roller wrecked ah the good old days
    You would

[quote="Barnsley_Miller"]Didn't go yesterday but clearly it was awful.But why don't we protest at games banners with freedman/gartside out why aren't we more vocal with say chants of sack the board.We all remember the dark days of the eightes we seemed to be much less tolerant then.Remember the 2,000 or so fans outside burnden after we lost relegation play off to Aldershot?i remember George warburton closing curtains on us in executive club the fcking ignorant cnt.My point is does things realy have to get that bad before we react with such vitriol?Lots of banners I saw down at southamton yesterday on tv with Newcastle fans wanting pardew sacked,and look how vocal Blackburn fans were against the venkys.Sorry for sounding klassnicesque but we do need to act fast Tuesday night would be good game to start. oh on a better note georgey boy warburton after closing those curtains got his rolle

I think most people have given up hope of thinking that Davies or Gartside give a sh1t what the fans think

I honestly don't see what use a protest would be.

Something sinister is going on within the ownership of the club. Davies wont put another penny into the club, I don't blame him for that, but would like to know how we have got so much into debt. Summat stinks.

They are lumbered with the most defensive minded, inept manager , in the history of our club. He is a menace to football, people are that bored and pissed off they cant even be bothered booing any more.

But he is doing their dirty work, towing the party line. Giving us all a ****ing good laugh after every game telling us that everything in the garden is going to come up rosy.

I suggest everyone just pisses their sides on Tuesday when the passes go astray, when players are unable to control a simple ball. that's what a few of us did yesterday

Well, I am going to protest on Tuesday and my protest is not to go to the game against Rotherham. This will be the first home game that I've missed for a very long time, including cup games and I think there will be plenty of season ticket holders doing the same thing as me this coming Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    I honestly don't see what use a protest would be.

Something sinister is going on within the ownership of the club. Davies wont put another penny into the club, I don't blame him for that, but would like to know how we have got so much into debt. Summat stinks.

They are lumbered with the most defensive minded, inept manager , in the history of our club. He is a menace to football, people are that bored and pissed off they cant even be bothered booing any more.

But he is doing their dirty work, towing the party line. Giving us all a ****ing good laugh after every game telling us that everything in the garden is going to come up rosy.

I suggest everyone just pisses their sides on Tuesday when the passes go astray, when players are unable to control a simple ball. that's what a few of us did yesterday
    good post eric its just it feels so wrong to witness the clubs destruction and not fight back.

It's time to get the bed sheets out and let sky sports news know about it!

A suggestion of bed sheets on here fills me with horror.

You sure you're not related to that bell end who posts on here

JJ i am definitely not related to culsh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)