+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If losing to Rotherham got Freedman the sack

If losing to Rotherham got Freedman the sack

I've never understood how people can have so much contempt for a manager, then be happy to see him buy himself some time with a win.

I don't think the club will sack Freedman if Rotherham beat us, but let's suppose they would. Could you honestly sit in your seat at the Macron or in your armchair listening to GMR, and hope for a Bolton win, knowing that it just delays the inevitable departure of this idiot, who we all agree is holding the club back?

re: If losing to Rotherham got Freedman the sack

know exectly where your coming from danm but losing to Rotherham I cant stomach the thought

I pondered this earlier, I read a comment from Barnsley Millar and it got me thinking;

Would I prefer a loss and hope that the shoot DF or a victory and hope it gives the lads a boost?

I have the conclusion were ****ed either way;

If we loose, Teflon dougie will stay and if we win, not only would it not give the so needed boost, it would allow Gartside to justify why he continued to give DF a little longer.

Look around the leagues, all the teams that are falling below expectations, the rumours are that bullets will start to fly, Newcastle, Fulham, yet not a peep from BWFC, not a ****ing peep!!

I'll be straight on this one and I've been thinking about this for a while now.

If it means Dougie & Co get the bullet If we lose against Rotherham on Tuesday, then yes I hope we lose.

Sad I know.

fcking hell how low have we sunk to want us to lose so our manager is sacked,i feel like I could cry. but it doesn't take much to set me off when im p1ssed and I am.

I would love us to nick flitcroft of the ra ra's Bolton lad passion like you wont believe and a winner.would be great to bring him in if we didn't get browny

I've just had enough of Dougie tbh. Maybe things might have been different if the club had given Dougie money to buy Dawson & Juke, but it's just the bizarre things Dougie does, that just infuriates me.

For instance yesterday and this is just one game, don't forget, Dougie decided to play Ream at right back, yeah right! Feeney was played on the left wing, when he is a right winger, Mason who is just a slip of a lad, was played on his tod and dropping player of the month Craig Davies. Dougie decided to bring on Pratley yesterday and not Danns, which further proved that Dougie really hasn't a clue, we are at home against a team that we destroyed at their own place not long ago.

Time to go Dougie!

I will never, EVER, hope that we lose a game no matter what the circumstances. Sorry, but it's the way I am. Even in Megson's reign I never wanted us to lose despite wanting him out of our club more than I do Freedman now.

If we lost and he went then that's a different matter, but actually WANTING us to lose, no fkin way!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    I will never, EVER, hope that we lose a game no matter what the circumstances. Sorry, but it's the way I am. Even in Megson's reign I never wanted us to lose despite wanting him out of our club more than I do Freedman now.

If we lost and he went then that's a different matter, but actually WANTING us to lose, no fkin way!!!!!!!!
    well said mountain climbing uni boy

Thanks p1ssed-up, angry f*cker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)