+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If losing to Rotherham got Freedman the sack

re: If losing to Rotherham got Freedman the sack

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    I will never, EVER, hope that we lose a game no matter what the circumstances. Sorry, but it's the way I am. Even in Megson's reign I never wanted us to lose despite wanting him out of our club more than I do Freedman now.

If we lost and he went then that's a different matter, but actually WANTING us to lose, no fkin way!!!!!!!!
    This

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    If we lost and he went then that's a different matter, but actually WANTING us to lose, no fkin way!!!!!!!
    But what's more important Jimmy, the long term future of the club or one solitary match against Rotherham who (no disrespect) are irrelevant to us?

Let's say the majority are right, Dougie's taking the club down, and with somebody that's not a deluded cretin in his place, the least we could do this season is stay up. I just don't know how somebody could find it in them (assuming a defeat would see the end of Freedman) to want us to win in those circumstances. We could win one, lose three, wine one, lose three, all season. Dougie would keep his job, and we'd almost certainly go down.

In an ideal world, the club would be proactive about it rather than reactive, but the reality is, to lose another match is the least that's gotta happen before Dougie goes anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by darcywhite
    I will never, EVER, hope that we lose a game no matter what the circumstances. Sorry, but it's the way I am. Even in Megson's reign I never wanted us to lose despite wanting him out of our club more than I do Freedman now.

If we lost and he went then that's a different matter, but actually WANTING us to lose, no fkin way!!!!!!!!
    This[/quote]darcy white whagives dood wy don't youpost more often?

Win, lose or draw, if we can't afford to sack the *******, then Garty should at least have the balls to impose Jimmy Phillips on him as his assistant, and insist that Jimmy takes first team training.

At least that way we might regain some semblance of order, and come matchday, Jimmy would be on the bench and able to make himself heard, whether Dummy Duggie likes it or not.

Just something that ran through my head when I was sitting in the stands watching that debacle on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by danm1992
    If we lost and he went then that's a different matter, but actually WANTING us to lose, no fkin way!!!!!!!
    But what's more important Jimmy, the long term future of the club or one solitary match against Rotherham who (no disrespect) are irrelevant to us?

Let's say the majority are right, Dougie's taking the club down, and with somebody that's not a deluded cretin in his place, the least we could do this season is stay up. I just don't know how somebody could find it in them (assuming a defeat would see the end of Freedman) to want us to win in those circumstances. We could win one, lose three, wine one, lose three, all season. Dougie would keep his job, and we'd almost certainly go down.

In an ideal world, the club would be proactive about it rather than reactive, but the reality is, to lose another match is the least that's gotta happen before Dougie goes anywhere.[/quote]This!

I will never wish BWFC to lose a match no matter what. End of. That's me. I totally understand why people think the opposite and fair enough. That's your point of view. Each to their own and probably I'm in the minority but like I say that's me.

It shouldn't need us to lose a game for him to be sacked. It's blatantly obvious that he should be gone. So wishing for a depressing defeat just grinds salt into an open wound

I can go along with the theory but I struggle in putting it into practice. That is, I can say I want us to lose if it meant getting rid of the Scottish idiot but once I get into the ground I just want us to scre and win.

if we lose against rotherham the bigger picture has to sit at gartside feet

df we all knew was a cheap manager especially on 500k a year

we all know zaha was the one who lifted palce on his own not df

the choice of manager has been gartside

when big sam was here gartside gave him the keys and let him get on with it, like the situation pulis wanted with palace but the ego maniac directors want the fame and lime light so it came to an end

like it did with sam with us why garty was manouving himself firmly into the fa and as a director with the wembley stadium and then to top it all off he wanted to come back and play i know it all and look at my position within the uk football ferternaty.

so sam stuck his fingers up as gartside did not stand by him in the bungs allegations when now we all know who conjured it all up with cutting agents out and circumventing agents.

so df is not the problem cos we all know he's sh it ! we did when he came to us so lets not fool ourselves its the ne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)