+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is eddie davies a robbing cnt?

is eddie davies a robbing cnt?

im sorry but I believe he is.he ripped off the shareholders buying us for just 2million.he now owns us lock stock and barell this 160mill we owe him well hes made a fcking fortune the grey haired bony senile old cnt in very high interest payments no other football club owner in this country as ever charged such high intrest rates.plus leaving that evil poison ass gartslime as chairman means he doesn't give a fck about bwfc.i believe davies is a hard faced chancer who has bum fcked us royaly

re: is eddie davies a robbing cnt?

You are spot on there Whatsmore!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    You are spot on there Whatsmore!
    thanks er fella

No he's not. He's a hard-nosed businessman who made his money by being ruthless. He saw the opportunity when we were in the sh1t the last time and took his chance and it's paid off spectacularly. He'll drop us like a fkin stone when he needs to. He's not a robber, he's a very, very clever man. He's no different to the Glazers, Gillette and Hicks,, etc, etc. The Arabs at City are just the same,, as is Abramovich. The Prem is a gravy train and they'll fkin ride it until it doesn't suit them. Once out of the Prem they'll simply milk the assets like Eddie has done.

It's not robbery, it's business. Sad but true

I agree whatsmore because its our club he is draining, but from a business perspective - ****ing clever !!

Not wanting ruffle your feathers, especially as you have had a drink or two, but if could invest a few quid with that return then I would be happy. ED knows he can walk away from the likes of us and not blink an eye on the damage he has done.

Only time will tell if its been good business acumen or a day light robbery

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    I agree whatsmore because its our club he is draining, but from a business perspective - ****ing clever !!

Not wanting ruffle your feathers, especially as you have had a drink or two, but if could invest a few quid with that return then I would be happy. ED knows he can walk away from the likes of us and not blink an eye on the damage he has done.

Only time will tell if its been good business acumen or a day light robbery
    yes but for me claiming to love the club so called little lever man made good,because hes allowing things to happen like he is now,i mean he owns us he should be sacking druggie and garty and sorting things out.if all he cares about is money then hes a robbing cnt

That's what makes it all the more clever IMO.

Local business man declares his love for his club, after doing his homework he knew he could milk our club.

invest little, recoup loads, he can walk away with £158 m in his back pocket.

He got what he wants, money in the bank and the right to say he wont invest anymore whist the club is loosing money. WIN WIN for him.

Hypothetically speaking, if we turned a corner tomorrow and got promotion to the PL, the expectation from all corners would be for him to open the cheque book, he doesn't want to do that A) because he doesn't want to put his ill gained money back where it came from and it would be an alarm bell to everyone that his intention was to make money and not finance the club he told everyone he loved.

I don't think he is a robbing cnt, just a cnt !!

WTF

That was supposed to be a) and then b )

certainly not the right place to put a

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeentrotter
    That's what makes it all the more clever IMO.

Local business man declares his love for his club, after doing his homework he knew he could milk our club.

invest little, recoup loads, he can walk away with £158 m in his back pocket.

He got what he wants, money in the bank and the right to say he wont invest anymore whist the club is loosing money. WIN WIN for him.

Hypothetically speaking, if we turned a corner tomorrow and got promotion to the PL, the expectation from all corners would be for him to open the cheque book, he doesn't want to do that A) because he doesn't want to put his ill gained money back where it came from and it would be an alarm bell to everyone that his intention was to make money and not finance the club he told everyone he loved.

I don't think he is a robbing cnt, just a cnt !!
    AT that's a superb post and I didn't notice the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    im sorry but I believe he is.he ripped off the shareholders buying us for just 2million.he now owns us lock stock and barell this 160mill we owe him well hes made a fcking fortune the grey haired bony senile old cnt in very high interest payments no other football club owner in this country as ever charged such high intrest rates.plus leaving that evil poison ass gartslime as chairman means he doesn't give a fck about bwfc.i believe davies is a hard faced chancer who has bum fcked us royaly
    You know as well as I do there's no need to ask.

The old git had retired and sold the business when he seized the reigns of power here, and had a total wealth of about £50 mill.

It's a helluva lot more now . . .

I've been saying it all along - and I'd happily do a Mussolini with him in front of the town hall!

Aberdeentrotter - he could walk away with an awful lot more than £158 million - we own a lo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)