+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yeovil v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

re: Yeovil v Crewe ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Things looking better now. We have to accept that this is a young, inexperienced team. The good news is that we can expect them to improve as the season goes on. More so than other clubs filled with journeymen and other teams cast offs.

Looking forward to MK Dons on Saturday, my first game of the season. Very reasonable prices too at £20 for adults and £6 for Under 16's.

Come on you Reds!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    Thanks Somerset - a 'home' game for you methinks. :-D

Not quite.
    I live 100 miles or so east of there and have done for nigh on 20 years now.
    A good opportunity to catch up with family though

don't let us Kid ourselves that was 2Pts dropped last night, and many more 2nd half performances like that against Vile and Yeovil we will not be in Lge 1 next season,Some of the players need to go to Specsavers as they can not pass the ball to a Red shirt,and as for SD and Bakes what were they doing when Yeovils Manager put 3 Subs on all together ? they stood there like Rabbits in the Headlights not having a clue how to counter the move,and it resulted in the equaliser. Poor Management.
    But there was Good points No X Crewe Player scored,and Audel gave a good account but having said that he was up against AJ so no contest there then!

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin
    don't let us Kid ourselves that was 2Pts dropped last night

I don't think you'll find many disagree with that.
    We could (should?) have won last night but Yeovil will feel the same.
    MK will be a very stern test on Sat - I'd take a point right now!

And how come u aren't reveling in the glory of a correct prediction? Sends a positive message I guess ...

Last 20 was easy Yeovil and we could/should have conceded a 2nd (how did he miss!). Wasn't the only miss either.

Good point, but we DO need bodies in by Friday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123