+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Marcus Haber

Marcus Haber

What a quality signing this guy is the complete centre forward.

He won the majority of aerial battles Saturday, set up Ray for the goal his link up play and holding the ball up is superb. This gives us time to get players up to support attacks.

As a Vale poster wrote ' Crewe are a big team we could not cope with their aerial dominnace would you have said that a few seaons ago ?

Would still like to bring in Uche on loan as cover (for Haber/Oliver. We know the strengths Uche has in terms of power/pace and he knows where the goal is.

re: Marcus Haber

dont like to point it out - but i championed his signing the time i first saw him play at crewe for notts county - he scored a great goal - full of pace n strengh

look back through my posts i put his forward several times + harry pell and arron wilbraham too

Thought Marcus had a great first hour on Saturday before he tired, and can only get better. Uche seems to be unfit for selection at Watford ... last mentioned on their site as still to recover (fortnight ago).

A forward we have needed for quite a while.
    Won most things and the Vale had to put 2 on him when he went for the ball.

Marcus (the beast) Haber
    Feed the Beast