+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Allardyce appreciation thread

Allardyce appreciation thread

only fair, I will say well done lads and well done Sam, thoroughly enjoyed that.
    I have slagged them off when they have been s hit, so I am praising them tonight.
    Although our defence s hits the life out of me

re: Allardyce appreciation thread

Cant bring myself to do it but what I will say is well done the Daves

Rome wasn't built in a day as two good away performances doesn't make a season. Well done tonight. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    Cant and wont do it ethier but seeing as you have mentioned the two Daves. They have now provided the funds for us to have a top 10 squad imho.

The potential is now there. If only Sully would...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyV66
    Cant and wont do it ethier but seeing as you have mentioned the two Daves. They have now provided the funds for us to have a top 10 squad imho.

The potential is now there. If only Sully would...[/quote]
    No, No, No lads this is the Fat Sam appreciation thread.
    I am going to see how many times I have to bump this throughout the season, as a bench mark of his progress, or lack of

He did have Bolton playing some good football when he had the players.

He has the players now so no excuse.

Today was great fun. We should have won We will win plenty of games.

I'll keep my powder dry regarding Sam but was pleased to see the team sheet and performance tonight.

The real acid test will be his team sheet when Nolan is fit.

Read that Nolan's shoulder injury was caused when Carlton Cole fell on top of him in training.

COLELY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I'll keep my powder dry regarding Sam but was pleased to see the team sheet and performance tonight.

He already mentioned him in the post match interview. If the team is doing well there is no way he can even think about starting him when fit...can he

Quote Originally Posted by castiron

He already mentioned him in the post match interview. If the team is doing well there is no way he can even think about starting him when fit...can he [/quote]

You would think so mate, even Carroll would struggle to get in ahead of Valencia & Sakho following tonights performance.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)