+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inman

re: Inman

Something clearly wrong with Inman this season. Only blown hot on one occasion, I think, against Bolton. Pity I missed that game, because what I have seen of him s far, he just does not seem too keen on competing at this level anymore. Perhaps we can read something onto the fact that he was not even selected for the bench last night. Steve Davis has now signed Brandy, so Inman may have to wait a little longer for his opportunity to break back into the squad. Disappointing for a player we paid a fee for.

Perhaps this quote from SD says everything about Inman and the key word which is "attitude":

"Brad came on for the final 20 minutes against Port Vale on Saturday and didn't do as well as I wanted him to," said Davis.

"So I decided to bring in James Jones for the Yeovil match), who has a fantastic attitude and works very hard. We decided not to bring him or Lee (Molyneux) and we explained the situation to them both."

He left both Molyneux and Inman at home when they travelled down to Somerset on Monday.

Inman did this last season almost in the same month?!and IMO Molyneux is a waste of a player, he's done hardly anything since coming here!

Quote Originally Posted by sacrewebleu
    i normally go to the 21 home games on a monday but didn't today. Was interested to see that Inman not involved as per the team below :-

Crewe Alex: Scott Shearer, James Baille, Perry Ng, Toby Mullarkey, Greg Leigh, Jamie Ness, Chris Atkinson, James Jones, George Cooper, Trialist, Callum Saunders

I don't think g'keepers count towards your 3 x over 21's your allowed, so there would have been room for him, unless he was on the bench.

Did anyone go, interested to know who the trialist was, the way he'sd next to Callum suggests a forward or winger ?

He played on the right of a four-man midfield in a 4-4-1-1. For 25 minutes he looked excellent; strong, tall, pacey, with tricks, and maybe some unnecessary stepovers! He combined well with Baillie, and scored a terrific individual goal. He began to tire, and was feeling his calves, so we began to think he'd probably not played much football of late. A bit surprised that he cont

Inman has looked a bad buy, but I don't feel that the club nor indeed the manager are at fault here. When I heard we were signing him 12 months or so ago, I was excited because the previous season on loan to us he had looked a bloody good player, so in my view the player is letting himself down and really needs to buck his ideas up! Moyneux really does not look good enough at this level so he needs to be moved on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12