+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions from a brazilian fan!

Questions from a brazilian fan!

Hello mates! My is Matheus, i'm 19 years old and brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro. Since 2012 i for some reason started having a big admiration for Wolverhampton, ii watched every game from de premier league that season, but after the relegation it became really hard to keep watching the matches from Brazil, since we dont have championship and league 1 matches on tv. But still, i kept watching some games with livestreams on the internet and all... But i realized that i was really far from the club that i decided to support in europe (since my team in Brazil is Botafogo). But since last month i became closer then ever to the wolves (geographically speaking), since i just moved to Portugal for college. In december during the holidays im really looking foward to travel to the UK (thats the trip of my dreams), visiting, of course cities like london and liverpool since it would be my first time i england, but specially, im looking foward to go to wolves and finally watch a match in the M

re: Questions from a brazilian fan!

Welcome to the Wolves Matheus, you are very welcome. I am sure that many will answer your questions

As you know Wolverhampton is near the centre of England so if you are travelling from London by rail or coach it is approximately 2hrs. Tickets are between £20 and £30 depending on where you sit. The best atmosphere is in the South Bank, however, you may find that you have to stand to watch the game. As for the best things to do in town, many will tell you drink.

Keep in touch via the board and if you do manage to attend one of the matches we will be able to help you get tickets and meet up before the game. Good luck.

Oi Matheus

bem-vindo ao forum, que eu tenho certeza que voce vai fazer muitos amigos aqui

Voce tera que tomar cuidado para Greavesywolf, como ele e um ladyboy ... o resto de nos sao grandes caras

Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf
    Oi Matheus

Voce tera que tomar cuidado para Greavesywolf, como ele e um ladyboy ... o resto de nos sao grandes caras
    He'll be at home now you've told him Greavsey is a ladyboy.
    Welcome to the board Matheus there's more things to see and do around Wolverhampton than actually in it. Has, as already been said the South Bank as the best atmosphere and ticket prices for this stand is £23 a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    Oi Matheus

Welcome to the board Matheus there's more things to see and do around Wolverhampton than actually in it. Has, as already been said the South Bank as the best atmosphere and ticket prices for this stand is £23 a game.[/quote]

Even though they're only got one song!
    Welcome to the board Mat

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Oi Matheus

Welcome to the board Matheus there's more things to see and do around Wolverhampton than actually in it. Has, as already been said the South Bank as the best atmosphere and ticket prices for this stand is £23 a game.[/quote]

Welcome to the board Mat[/quote]That's one more than the other 3 stands put together ;-)

Im really glad to see that you guys are that receptive.. Im already felling at home! it will not be that easy for me to do this trip, since i am a 19 years old student that leaves abroad alone, all the money i get is from my parents, so it depends more to them then to me for this trip to happen... Im really happy just to talk with other wolves fans, i dont know why i never tried to join a fan forum before hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    Oi Matheus

Welcome to the board Mat[/quote]That's one more than the other 3 stands put together ;-)[/quote]

We'll sing on our own! Yeah right!!

hola Matheus
    le invitamos a unirse a nosotros en la taberna local ( posada BlueBrick )
    aqui es una foto de algunos de los chicos que se reunen there.Be conscientes
    los marcados con un * son
    homo***uales ( )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)