+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haw wet shaver clique

re: Haw wet shaver clique

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    I tried that King of Shaves too, and it was indeed gash. I've tried as sorts off of stuff looking for an good shave at an decent price including them oils, which are also cack.
    Kenny recommended that oil to me on an shaving FRED in the rivals days.

WASTE OFF OF MONEY

I divvent use OIL anymore. Yer reet about them Fusion power things though, they're ace.

But ba[b]stard well pricey.

What do yous use for your shaving regimen moorland?

A piece off of flint and goose fat?

An razor, I divvent give an **** what type, and some shaving foam, the cheapest possible.

Bic disposables then.

Whatever's closest to hand. I of used them in the past, but they gan blunt too easy. The expensive ones get geet clogged up mind, so they're nee better after an couple off of gans. An electric one is out off of the question 'cos they're cack. My dad broke one on his face, and the foil cut him to ****, so I'm never using one off of them.

I reckon you get the best shave with: razor off of choice, shaving gel, hot water and an brush. Wet yer face, and rub the gel in with the brush. You* get an reet fine shave that way.

It's what badgers were made for.

My dad uses an geet big block off of that geet old fashioned green soap, he has one off of the brushes Griff mentions, he also has an geet ancient Wilkinson's sword razor what youse of to take to bits to put blades in.

I think he gets about 950 blades for 10p or summat. He's had the razor since the 60s.

I of just got back from Spain and the bint forgot to pack my razor (an Mach 3) so I of'd to buy an razor whilst oot there. I was loathe to buy an expensive one but equally didn't want to buy an cheapo affair either. In the end I settled for an Spanish made effort that cost aboot 3 Euro and of to say that it's gert good. Unfortunately I won't be able to buy any replacement razors for it though.

Whilst on my holibobs I of'd an CURSORY look at the bourd and noticed Kel's offer which I duly took up while in situ.

#cheerskel.

s/a edit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)