+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goose?

re: Goose?

I feel rotten every morning full of aches and pains but when I go to Portugal they all go and I can walk 5 miles no problem and feel ten years younger also The only tablets I take are for a head ache and I know its wrong but I would only go to see a Doctor is if I have to so at the moment I am very lucky I feel very sorry for you both and guess we never know what what's in store for us hope things improve for you both

Well, you are lucky if you are not on any, but when you get over 60 it is well worth getting a "well man" check, which is essentially what I had - constant tiredness being the trigger.

Primarily mine are all to keep the blood flowing ...and now, ironically making me more tired (or should I still be working at my age??), I have one for a slightly enlarged prostate (quite common in older men - I've had the "digit test" twice... ) and one to relax the bladder as I was getting up to go to the loo with alarming regularity and losing so much sleep!

Will all make me live longer, but...

Sorry to hear that Goose, Hopefully all goes well matey.

Hows the wife MMM? Slowly improving?

Thanks Hull - yes she's getting on better now. We have our son at home (again!) and he is putting her through a strict exercise regime and we have altered her diet.

Otherwise life is fine!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)