+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13,648...

...turned up at Krap Nottarf last night to witness the plucky south coast minnows as they beat the mighty (ten man) Dagenham & Redbridge...Division 4

3 points from 12= Relegation form

#BESTEST

re: 13,648...

I wonder how low the attendance would have been had they not resorted to pitifully begging for people to turn up at the rathole.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Awful
    Tonight we face Dagenham and Redbridge at fra**on park, kick off 7.45pm. The match is a crucial one as we aim to bounce back from recent setbacks, and I would really appreciate your support.

fra**on park has the best atmosphere in the country by a mile and we are aiming to turn it into a fortress where visiting teams are under the cosh from the first minute to the last.

We need you and your amazing support to help us make that a reality, starting tonight.
    It's not too late to buy a ticket. Click HERE to do so...
    So, a half-filled, derelict carbuncle with Division 4 visitors has 'the best atmosphere in the country by a mile', eh ? If he's not pathologically deluded, I can only assume that poor old Andy hasn't visited any grounds outside of football's basement..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    I wonder how low the attendance would have been had they not resorted to pitifully begging for people to turn up at the rathole.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Awful
    Tonight we face Dagenham and Redbridge at fra**on park, kick off 7.45pm. The match is a crucial one as we aim to bounce back from recent setbacks, and I would really appreciate your support.

fra**on park has the best atmosphere in the country by a mile and we are aiming to turn it into a fortress where visiting teams are under the cosh from the first minute to the last.

We need you and your amazing support to help us make that a reality, starting tonight.
    It's not too late to buy a ticket. Click HERE to do so...
    So, a half-filled, derelict carbuncle with Division 4 visitors has 'the best atmosphere in the country by a mile', eh ? If he's not pathologically deluded, I can only assume that poor old Andy hasn't visited any grounds outside of football's basement..
    Delusion i

I thought you had 'zero interest' in us?
    But hey, thanks for taking the time to post about us (yet again) on a Southampton board, touching

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    I thought you had 'zero interest' in us?)
    It's been a quiet week and I needed a laugh.

Fortunately, the comical goings on down the road rarely fail to result in a good snigger.

We won

3-0

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    We won

3-0

Against the mighty Daggers - awesome.

Was it the best atmosphere in the country by a mile ?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    We won

3-0

Against the mighty Daggers - awesome.

Was it the best atmosphere in the country by a mile ?[/quote]The mighty TEN MAN daggers you mean...

Best atmosphere by a country mile

Charity thieving cu.nts more like.

We consistently best all L2, all L1 and a good number of clubs in the Championship both for attendance and I would think, yes atmosphere. For a small club we have a trophy room that bests clubs of a similar size and some bigger e.g. Soton. We have fans that are often talked about by knowledgeable fans and eminent sports journalists as having a passion that far outweighs our current position and a proven loyalty which saw the fans save our club. We have a football culture in our city that launched us into the top 3 for 'City of Football'. And I know for a fact that the commitment of our fans is second to none (we don't threaten to ask for season ticket money back regardless of the 'boobs up' potential. In fact we do the opposite, we get behind our club).

BESTEST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast