+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anti English

Anti English

I'm just waiting for Basies next spout of bile against the history of our island. He seems to hate being English so much, he devotes much time and effort being derogatory to past events.
    If he'd had his way, Elizabeth would have left the Navy in Plymouth and I'd be having paella for tea.
    If you're so ashamed of our past Basie, why not move to Argentina? Then all your hatred could be better used, in your attempts to erase the history of the Empire.

re: Anti English

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I'm just waiting for Basies next spout of bile against the history of our island. He seems to hate being English so much, he devotes much time and effort being derogatory to past events.
    If he'd had his way, Elizabeth would have left the Navy in Plymouth and I'd be having paella for tea.
    If you're so ashamed of our past Basie, why not move to Argentina? Then all your hatred could be better used, in your attempts to erase the history of the Empire.
    Before you ask Romans, I didn't start a new thread. I was replying to the referendum one and this happened?
    Unless of course you're playing with the 3 buttons they've given you again.

re: Anti English

Subject transferred to AOB.Why don't you cut and paste into referendum thread?

As for Basie don't worry he won't be answering for the next few hours. He's out with his pal Erica