+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tony - dead or alive?

re: tony - dead or alive?

This is the last series of Boardwalk Empire sadly but I'm hoping that a spin off series about Al Capone is in the pipeline. Stephen Graham is excellent in that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    This is the last series of Boardwalk Empire sadly but I'm hoping that a spin off series about Al Capone is in the pipeline. Stephen Graham is excellent in that part.
    Will Steve Buscemi get killed off at the end ?

Not sure, hope not. I haven't seen either of the first two episodes yet as have been a bit busy but plan to watch at least one of them tonight/tomorrow.

I watched 'The Driver' or whatever it was called tonight at 9pm on Beeb1.

So The Governor (Dave Morrissey) from The Walking dead is not only still alive again, hes now driving his own taxis in England. And there werent any walkers/biters tearing limbs off people, so I was very disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Acido

So The Governor (Dave Morrissey) from The Walking dead is not only still alive again, hes now driving his own taxis in England. And there werent any walkers/biters tearing limbs off people, so I was very disappointed
    Was it any good acido ?

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke

Was it any good acido ?[/quote]

To be honest I struggled with it Donny, I hope it picks up next week in the 2nd episode.

Hello again by the way

PS - And going back to the original subject, I never watched The Sporano's. But Ive got to ask would fans really want to see it brought back, with another 'look a like' actor playing James Gandolfini's lead role ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123