+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long do you think it will be until he goes?

How long do you think it will be until he goes?

I know most of us would say he should be gone now, but how long do you think it will be until Freedman is sacked.

Say we lose to Chelsea 3/4-0 I don't really see that getting him the sack, but if you couple a big loss to Chelsea and then follow that up with a loss at home to Derby I firmly believe he will be gone.

re: How long do you think it will be until he goes?

End of the season I reckon

We defended very well in the first half, despite some good attacking play by Wolves," Freedman told the club's official website.

"We were in the right holes and prevented them from carving out any real opportunities, but the wind was taken out of our sails when they scored just before half time.

"Naturally, when a goal is scored against you just before half time that is going to deflate you, but we once again responded very well and came out and dominated the second half.

"We regrouped and the game came down to two moments - they took their chance in first half stoppage time and we've missed our clear chance from the penalty.

"I feel that if that penalty had gone in, we would have gone on to win the game.

"We created four or five fantastic opportunities in the second half, but we just couldn't put the ball in the back of the net.

"We pegged Wolves right back and created quite a few opportunities in the game. It's very similar to what happened when we played at Leeds recently - we

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    End of the season I reckon
    Snap!

I honestly thought he'd be gone by now.

If he keeps picking up points here and there and keeps us in the division then he could be here next season. However if he kept losing game after game for say another 5 league games then Eddie will have no option but to sack him.

He'll be gone after Derby game i hope he has wasted enough time now and told us all we need to know about him as a manager he is just the same as Coyle clueless!

The difference is that Coyle usually set his team out to attack. He was also positive in his thinking. OK he was tactically inept pitting his wits against other managers.

This chap is bleeding the life blood out of the club, along with weak upper management.

Gartside gets jip, and deservedly so, but I note that Brett Warburton is the Vice Chairman, he doesn't get any jip, and his family have been around for many years and I would hazard a guess that they have taken a lot more out of the club,than they have put in.

It's clear that we're just going one step forward and one step back under Freedman.

Even when we put a few good results together, I just feel like it's only a matter of time before everything turns to sh1te again. I don't think I'm the only fan that feels that way, and it's a real passion killer, which is why the crowds are dwindling.

I'll be over the moon the day I wake up to the news that he's gone but I don't think it's just round the corner. I think the owner and chairman are just gonna make us (the fans and Freedman) tough this one out until the time comes that we can replace him cheaply.

We all want Freedman out but we know the manager we bring in after him will be another yes man to Gartside!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)