+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Art..

re: Art..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Surprised we got a draw tbh.
    We do travel away well considering our home gates.
    Jerome has the potential to be a good player,scores good goals but misses sitters.

Is it two mini buses you take away from home nowadays instead of the usual one Arty.?[/quote]

Eyop Alf hows things mate, have you finished your travels yet[/quote]

Alreet Donny mate.. No I'm in Smoggy Yawkshire until Monday then back home for a few days before setting off again for a week or two [/quote]

Where abouts in gods county are you alf. I hope your not in Donny mate the mrs as been tired lately

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    Jerome has the potential to be a good player,scores good goals but misses sitters.
    Where abouts in gods country are you Alf, not in Donny I hope the mrs as been tired just lately hope you haven't been round

Is it two mini buses you take away from home nowadays instead of the usual one Arty.?[/quote]

Alreet Donny mate.. No I'm in Smoggy Yawkshire until Monday then back home for a few days before setting off again for a week or two [/quote][/quote]

Wensleydale Donny,doing a bit of cycling / walking And plenty of shagging.. These Yawkshire women are gagging for a good old Lancastrian t

Have your lot scored yet Alf?[/quote]

No,but neither has the opposition.. Unlike your game today. [/quote]

virus hit squad today but still 3 rd

Where abouts in gods country are you Alf, not in Donny I hope the mrs as been tired just lately hope you haven't been round

Alreet Donny mate.. No I'm in Smoggy Yawkshire until Monday then back home for a few days before setting off again for a week or two [/quote][/quote]

Wensleydale Donny,doing a bit of cycling / walking And plenty of shagging.. These Yawksh

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke

Wensleydale Donny,doing a bit of cycling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234