+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Art..

Art..

Spoke to my uncle on the phone (Norwich Fan) Said you had a good turnout in the away section (Jarrold stand). A good game apparently, Do you miss Cameron Jerome ?

re: Art..

Surprised we got a draw tbh.
    We do travel away well considering our home gates.
    Jerome has the potential to be a good player,scores good goals but misses sitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Jerome has the potential to be a good player,scores good goals but misses sitters.
    Is it two mini buses you take away from home nowadays instead of the usual one Arty.?

My uncle often calls me to describe the fans and stadium.

If thats a dig at me Jilted John, I mentioned a few years back to Art i have family in Norwich, So you failed again.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Is it two mini buses you take away from home nowadays instead of the usual one Arty.?[/quote]

Have your lot scored yet Alf?

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    If thats a dig at me Jilted John, I mentioned a few years back to Art i have family in Norwich, So you failed again.
    Yep I remember Trick, weirdo prob does too but he's just in proper girly wind up mode eh, prob best ignored to be fair mate.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    Yep I remember Trick, weirdo prob does too but he's just in proper girly wind up mode eh, prob best ignored to be fair mate.[/quote] Yes when i asked Art if he could include the Norwich v Ipswich derby which i got the correct prediction. 4-1. Yes i sick of his rubbish mate.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Yep I remember Trick, weirdo prob does too but he's just in proper girly wind up mode eh, prob best ignored to be fair mate.[/quote] Yes when i asked Art if he could include the Norwich v Ipswich derby which i got the correct prediction. 4-1. Yes i sick of his rubbish mate.[/quote]

Lost the plot ain't he? needs locking up if you ask me or at the very least his pc should be locked up for a while as he's a menace to himself ffs.

Tried giving him a wide birth pal but it's hard with the crap he spouts, the thing is though I guess with Trolls is they want the reaction eh? half the time he spouts **** like his screen shot crap last night n what pubs do you drink in Daz and then doesn't reply when you answer him, proper

You can always move house and have more kids, as long as you **** off for another 2 years.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast