+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MANAGER UPDATE

re: MANAGER UPDATE

Have to agree with you JR, - there was no ambition shown against Cowdenbeath and it struck me that we might be looking at a one trick pony.

Not at all keen on a manager who picks himself for the team and then can't see the warning signs because he is so involved in the match. It was the same for 15 minutes against Hibs and only when Fowler took himself and the exhausted Lyle off did we see any composure.

If we risk that sort of thing against Hearts we will see several goals pinging in to our net.

Time for a proper manager with Fowler as 2IC

Quote Originally Posted by jardi
    Have to agree with you JR, - there was no ambition shown against Cowdenbeath and it struck me that we might be looking at a one trick pony.

Not at all keen on a manager who picks himself for the team and then can't see the warning signs because he is so involved in the match. It was the same for 15 minutes against Hibs and only when Fowler took himself and the exhausted Lyle off did we see any composure.

If we risk that sort of thing against Hearts we will see several goals pinging in to our net.

Time for a proper manager with Fowler as 2IC
    Agreed . I don't like the idea of player bosses at all. If Fowler gets the nod , I want to see him on the touchline getting a good view of the proceedings . I would rather that Kevin DZ played there instead of Fowler anyway. PS glad someone else noticed that Lyle was absolutely exhausted against Hibs . By all means defend the lead but drop somebody into midfield that has plenty energy ie a s

Whoever the manager is , I really hope it's not somebody with a defensive attitude . That's not what the brings fans through the door IMO

New Manager announced tomorrow at midday
    Is is Fowler or _______.
    My money is on Fowler.

3 weeks to pick Fowler ...????? Hope not

My Guess Steve Aitken

Quote Originally Posted by Aliboy1975
    My Guess Steve Aitken

Eeehhhh , you've been saying Fowler for the last 3 weeks

It Doesnt take BOD 3 weeks to Appoint Fowler
    Quote Originally Posted by nunez
    My Guess Steve Aitken

Eeehhhh , you've been saying Fowler for the last 3 weeks [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by nunez
    Whoever the manager is , I really hope it's not somebody with a defensive attitude . That's not what the brings fans through the door IMO
    This exactly what I said to Palmylad at work. New guy really has to endeavour to play attacking football.

Quote Originally Posted by Northfield53
    New Manager announced tomorrow at midday
    Is is Fowler or _______.
    My money is on Fowler.
    How did you find that out? Source?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)