+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adebayor

Adebayor

Not happy if this is true.

COYS - view external link

re: Adebayor

Why would it upset you ?

I really don't see anything is wrong , the game was over , you lost and he was speaking to his fellow country men in a room ...

The end of the day many of these players know each other off the field & talk all the time.

Now for the 90 minutes that you play against each other your ment to be professional and do your job , it shouldn't mean that you can't get on with the other players .

IMO , your fans and club are just being petty about things because Adebayor isn't firing for you at thr moment , im sure most managers share a drink in the lounge after most games.

If you had played in a match and lost, would you not be upset/angry/disappointed etc?

OR

Would you just forget about it at FT and laugh and joke with the opposition?

Yeah I'd be angry and upset but I wouldn't blame the other team , I'd blame my own. Also after FT whistle the game has gone & you have to look at improving for your next one , not ignoring your mates who live up the other side of the country .

It's not like you're discussing things during half time , or giving tactics for the 2nd half.

You lost the game , you weren't good enough on the day , so move on . It's happened , you should still be able to talk to your mates regardless who they play for

Sorry, I disagree.

He should have been with his own team, apologising for another poor performance.

COYS

I can see what your saying , I just don't agree with it I'm sorry. It doesn't matter to me who we win, lose or draw to , I'll always speak to their fans straight after the game... seems weird to me why some are so angered by it..., didn't a similar thing happen in cricket with Kevin pieterson ??

Talking to others after the game will not change the result , also they were from up north , so not like they didn't have a bus to catch , maybe they couldn't hang around ...

Plenty of other reasons why Adebayor should be ostracised and got rid of!!

Work rate

Work rate

Work rate

He's had enough chances imo

Wow, would it be right the think that most of the fans want Adebayor out because he aint good enough & rather than admit that the whole team aint good enough , just blame it on the fact that he is a social kinda person , that was trying to save on his phone bill by talking to his fellow country man in person while being in the same place...

Do you really think that getting rid of him will make you win ?

I thought you dropped him today & played Kane , but still managed to lose to stoke ... 4 home defeats in 6 games ... surely not all down to Ade & that conversation after the game...

No but it would be a start and getting rid of that waste of space together with Kaboom & Rose could only benfit the team!!

Adebayor is a talented, lazy, gutless fraud who has commanded top dollar for years!!

Putting in an effort in spasms when it suits him, i.e a new contract!

Compare him to Harry Kane who tried his heart out today!!

He's a bit raw but will come good as his attitude is spot on!!

Hammerwell, your team are doing well but the last 2 games you've scraped draws against Villa & Stoke (2pts) while we managed 3 pts against the same 2 teams!!
    I concede im scraping the barrel here...

Totally agree Devon, still too much deadwood that have seen off too many managers.

We need to clear a few out and start again, also pick the best 11 and stick with them.

COYS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)