+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pochettino out

re: Pochettino out

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    Sorry Cliffy. I thought this was a football forum and as a football fan, I thought I would give my opinion which was measured and not a piss take whatsoever. What is your problem with that ? Plenty of yours on our board last season and that was fine by me and Devon is welcome as usual this season.

Anyway, We are all leaving due to the Footymad advert meltdown so it won't be an issue any more for you. I'll leave you with SSY who is far more negative about Spurs than I was.

Its a shame for all that one or two of you cannot engage in a discussion like grownups. Its not as if there are hundreds of posters on here are there.
    I, for one, appreciate the opinions of any poster, regardless of their club.
    We can all see what the problems are at the Lane, and we all know what the solutions are:-
    1.Poch must be given both time and money to instill his way of thinking.
    2.All the deadwood must be cleared out.
    3.And we all need to get behi

yes i agree

opinions are the of the game
    I welcome most real fans on here not WUM tho

We dont want a board like the Toon where if you disagree with them you get abused and then banned!!

But Hammerman why are you all leaving?

Just decline the payment option and proceed as normal!

Simples

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    yes i agree

We dont want a board like the Toon where if you disagree with them you get abused and then banned!!

Simples
    Why don't you join ***** West Ham I don't think it's used but ***** works and it's ready to go no ads

Quote Originally Posted by Superstaryid
    Just how many up and coming managers do you need to suck-in, chew and spit out before taking a look upstairs to the little megalomaniac who seems to base everything on Champs League qualification and subsequently throws consistent panic fits when it becomes clear that this is not going to be achieved?
    I agree Avb , Sherwood , Jol, Arry were all harshly dealt with and I didn't call for any to be sacked but Pochettino in my opinion is clueless arrogant and talentless not to mention immensely dislikeable[/quote]

...apart from that SuperStar,what's the issue

Sorry Cliffy. I thought this was a football forum and as a football fan, I thought I would give my opinion which was measured and not a piss take whatsoever. What is your problem with that ? Plenty of yours on our board last season and that was fine by me and Devon is welcome as usual this season.

Anyway, We are all leaving due to the Footymad advert meltdown so it won't be an issue any more for you. I'll leave you with SSY who is far more negative about Spurs than I was.

Its a shame for all that one or two of you cannot engage in a discussion like grownups. Its not as if there are hundreds of posters on here are there.
    Sorry, Hammerman69, I thought it was a piss-take from West Ham fans so decided to reciprocate, hence my comment about something in the water at Upton Park.

Careful Cliffy you'll get them started about "Lasagnagate" if you start talking about the water!!

Just get Defoe back. Criminally ignored imo. Always rated him. Better than Adabaeyore by a mile. Just sayin like...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    yes i agree

Simples
    Devon

Yeah but they originally then started blocking *******er etc...although the Burnley and WBA lads got that reversed temporarily.

And on our match threads, we keep getting cannot reply. When they upgraded noone could log in then they lost posts.

Its all ******** really. One of our lot built a new site in a day or two and we now have about 80 members. It works and no ads. It also has no swear filter which is actually pretty good and you can actually post videos and pictures much easier ) Fair point SSY but we get to control our own site (to a point)

Will miss the boards here but we have all moved. You are welcome to come and pr

yes i agree

Simples
    Devon

Yeah but they originally then started blocking *******er etc...although the Burnley and WBA lads got that reversed temporarily.

And on our match threads, we keep getting cannot reply. When they upgraded noone could log in then they lost posts.

Its all ******** really. One of our lot built a new site in a day or two and we now have about 80 members. It works and no ads. It also has no swear filter which is actually pretty good and you can actually post videos and pictures much easier ) Fair point SSY but we get to control our own site (to a point)

Will miss the boards here but

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)