+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Who Wants to be the Next Mod?

re: So Who Wants to be the Next Mod?

I would like to be considered. I've been a regular user of this site for a number of years, never been carded and never really had much in the way of personal disputes with anyone. I usually look at the board every couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    I would like to be considered. I've been a regular user of this site for a number of years, never been carded and never really had much in the way of personal disputes with anyone. I usually look at the board every couple of days.
    I can help on the personal abuse front if you like..

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Go on then, I post on here more than your regulars..
    Give Angry the vote
    I've always been impartial.
    Interesting, but first you have swear the following oath:

I swear upon myself and Little Angry,
    that I will support and defend Nottingham Forest for the rest of my life,
    Against all enemies, especially Sheep and Rams,
    And I take this duty willingly, without fear or purpose of evasion and I will well and truly discharge the duties of a Nottingham Forest fan.[/quote]

Okay I'm out... Little Angry say's pee off as well.
    [/quote]

You're only out, because you know he forgot to add- must be free from foot and mouth disease,[/quote]

I've had all my jabs.. Honest!!

Hold on a minute we are the same person so you can't be considered and not me!

I would have thought that you would have to change your user before you would be considered. Big Prick doesn't sound right. Whoops, you'd better call in a mechanic to sort out the swear machine. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    I would have thought that you would have to change your user before you would be considered. Big Prick doesn't sound right. Whoops, you'd better call in a mechanic to sort out the swear machine. Sorry about that.[/quote]

I did think of changing it to Sillius Soddus.

Sure Bigus you definitely have a good reason to be a Mod. You had my vote the last time.

I think we have 4 candidates this time;

1. PFM
    2. Bigus
    3. TTR
    4. Tricky 72

As for CM, his appearances here has been very infrequent. He needs to commit. That's 1 of the criteria.

Anyway on the subject of moderation, it seems our ex-Mod Basie still can't get used to the idea that he isn't a Mod anymore. He continues to assail every thing that his successors do. He did it with TES and SBC and now with me. He'll probably do the same with future mods.

Despite my warning to steer clear he ignores. His latest gripe (after a motion with his former enemy turned best friend):

That rules are rules and I should have carded 45red for a remark he made to AngryRam. This is despite the fact AngryRam started it and also had a right of reply. I let them sort it out but unfortunately it isn't to Basie's liking. Even though he doesn't have the backbone to say it to 45red himself.

But still it's a good thing Basie reminded me of the rules. It does seem I failed to observe a rule that Mods generally don't interfere with the decisions of another Mod. TES and SBC had banned his various IDs but I perhaps exceeded my authority by revoking them.

So it follows that I will soon h

Bigus is fine by me

Can I vote?????

TrickyTreeRed for me..

Top poster, good humour, does not get all mardy.
    Frequent visitor to the site.
    Keeps that Roman fella in line nicely.
    You could do worse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast