+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So far...

re: So far...

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    2 defeats on the trot now has the bubble burst? Usually happens towards the end of season does it not?

And please no sarcastic comments about Blackpool, I've long excepted were down so words won't hurt me these days.
    Looks like we have their board at the moment Flyer - amazing the best they have been for a while and they have abandoned ship. Yout lot made a balls of it last night I hope you are not planning on coming good on Saturday.

where is THOR

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    where is THOR
    Sectioned again, due out at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    2 defeats on the trot now has the bubble burst? Usually happens towards the end of season does it not?

And please no sarcastic comments about Blackpool, I've long excepted were down so words won't hurt me these days.
    Looks like we have their board at the moment Flyer - amazing the best they have been for a while and they have abandoned ship. Yout lot made a balls of it last night I hope you are not planning on coming good on Saturday.[/quote]

On hols in Australia and visiting my Dad so just had a peak in just now. Minor blip with two difficult away games but I am sure we will be back on the Hoss

FF - I will not say a word as your plight looks pretty much done and dusted.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE

Looks like we have their board at the moment Flyer - amazing the best they have been for a while and they have abandoned ship. Yout lot made a balls of it last night I hope you are not planning on coming good on Saturday.[/quote]

On hols in Australia and visiting my Dad so just had a peak in just now. Minor blip with two difficult away games but I am sure we will be back on the Hoss

FF - I will not say a word as your plight looks pretty much done and dusted.[/quote]

I thought you were up early

I won't gloat about the Leeds Blackpool result, it could easily have turned out different as I think Leeds los

Oh dear Oh dear - all down hill to Xmas - well done to Bradford, I thought for a horrible moment you were going to pull of a lucky draw but alas no - Three on the bounce and the slide begins! Well done against Havant though

As you say calerverleyboy oh dear oh dear 3 league games on the bounce now, that is Blackpools form.

Still, at least we didn't lose today.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    As you say calerverleyboy oh dear oh dear 3 league games on the bounce now, that is Blackpools form.

Still, at least we didn't lose today.

You have three easier games coming nine points and you are back in with a shout. As for Preston no points until Yeovil was my earlier prediction if you get nine points and that happens I'll start gambling.

On a serious note; where the hell is Thor I do hope he isn't ill again. Anyone out there know where he is, I looked forward to his inane posts.

Three in a row now, looks like your bottles gone.

Up the Blades

Sheffield United should think about dragging their reputation out of the gutter before laughing at anyone else. With 4 players on international duty I do not think that Grayson should have gone ahead with the Bradford game.
    I think PNE have strength in depth which will only really come to the fore in late December through February.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)