+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So far...

re: So far...

Everybody is soon on our backs after losing 3 in a row but were fairly quiet when it was 7 on the bounce. We have a very good squad this season for league 1 and I have no doubt we will start another run of straight wins very soon. Up the Lilywhites.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Everybody is soon on our backs after losing 3 in a row but were fairly quiet when it was 7 on the bounce. We have a very good squad this season for league 1 and I have no doubt we will start another run of straight wins very soon. Up the Lilywhites.
    It's looking good at the moment Gards,

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    It's looking good at the moment Gards, [/quote]

Credit where credit is due, I originally did not think you would get anything at Bristol but when their captain was red carded in the previous game it gave you the edge as they became a rudderless ship. Mind you it sounded like they deserved to win looking at the stats.

THOR?

So Garner now out for 3 to 4 months aka the rest of the season and your man from Villa has gone. On the upside you have Beckford on board who can do the business if he feels like it and has previously delivered the goods for Grayson - so you may be Ok.

Four league games to the end of the year plus one cup game, I'll give you my prediction and hopefully your site will become active again.

Cup Game - Shrewsbury - no excuses they are doing OK at them moment and will be out for glory - just watch out for injuries.

League-

MK Dons, I think you would settle for a draw and I guess 1 a piece.

Peterborough, I hope you win but I am going to say
    1 - 0 to P boro.

Barnsley, you could get a nasty surprise, but I think you will edge it 2 - 1.

Crewe, nailed on three points - as long as your lot don't get too ****ed over Xmas!

Seven points from twelve - any more and you are contenders otherwise the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    So Garner now out for 3 to 4 months aka the rest of the season and your man from Villa has gone. On the upside you have Beckford on board who can do the business if he feels like it and has previously delivered the goods for Grayson - so you may be Ok.

Four league games to the end of the year plus one cup game, I'll give you my prediction and hopefully your site will become active again.

Cup Game - Shrewsbury - no excuses they are doing OK at them moment and will be out for glory - just watch out for injuries.

League-

1 - 0 to P boro.

Crewe, nailed on three points - as long as your lot don't get too ****ed over Xmas!

Seven points from twelve - any more and you are contenders otherwise the playoffs.
    It will be interesting to

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    It's looking good at the moment Gards, [/quote]

we are getting there Alfi and we are back on the unbeaten trail. Enjoyed the MK Dons game last saturday and I thought we were well up for it and I think if Davies and Beckford had their shooting boots on we would have been out of sight early 2nd half but to be fair MK Dons had their moments.

[quote="gardsPNE"]So Garner now out for 3 to 4 months aka the rest of the season and your man from Villa has gone. On the upside you have Beckford on board who can do the business if he feels like it and has previously delivered the goods for Grayson - so you may be Ok.

League-

1 - 0 to P boro.

Seven points from twelve - any more and you are contenders otherwise th

Looking good for an automatic position now.. Plus an added bonus of a trip to wembley on the horizon as well.

Well my prediction wasn't too bad 8 points from 12 - I said 7 so well done. Bradford also want to thank you guys for boosting their confidence they haven't lost since they took 3 points from you at Deepdale.

I still think you are play off material despite the extra point - Nice to see Beckford scoring Grayson certainly knows how to get the best out of him.

Yep not bad predictions CB however we are actually now starting to play some as well and like you said Grayson will know exactly how to get the best out of Beckford. I think dropping down to Div 1 will also help as he will find a little more time on the ball which should give him the confidence he as lacked the last couple of years. Plus I do think you need to give strikers a run of games to get the best out of them even though they are not playing that well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)