+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So far...

So far...

We'll not the mind blowing start to the season I think the masses were expecting and indifferent performances. However it's early season and bedding in new signings (bought and loan) I think we potentially could put together a cracking side and at some stage in the not to distant future a string of wins on the bounce.

A couple of points Grayson, please have other teams worry more about us and a little less negative tactics when we are a couple of goals up. There are plenty of goals in our side an continued forward play takes the pressure off the back 4.

Up the Lilywhites and let's make this our season.

re: So far...

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    We'll not the mind blowing start to the season I think the masses were expecting and indifferent performances. However it's early season and bedding in new signings (bought and loan) I think we potentially could put together a cracking side and at some stage in the not to distant future a string of wins on the bounce.

A couple of points Grayson, please have other teams worry more about us and a little less negative tactics when we are a couple of goals up. There are plenty of goals in our side an continued forward play takes the pressure off the back 4.

Not the biggest fan of PNE but being a resident in the town I take an interest and love to have a bit of banter with Thor - However, I really thought you would have made a more impressive start this season - sorry - but so far you look mid table fodder again and a trip to Bloomfield Road beckons for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy

Not the biggest fan of PNE but being a resident in the town I take an interest and love to have a bit of banter with Thor - However, I really thought you would have made a more impressive start this season - sorry - but so far you look mid table fodder again and a trip to Bloomfie

Not the biggest fan of PNE but being a resident in the town I take an interest and love to have a bit of banter with Thor - However, I really thought you would have made a more impressive start this season - sorry - but so far you look

3 on the bounce in the league we are getting there CB

3 on the bounce in the league we are getting there CB
    Making hard work of it 3 - 2 against Port Vale be careful they don't bite you back in league game on Saturday. PNE have now got four relatively easy games anything less than 12 points will mean you are destined for the play offs at best. Your squad is also quite small so you may struggle through the winter unless you bring in more players a few injuries and you are doomed.

Bristol City to win the league, Swindon or MK for the second spot then I would like to see you get your time against Peterborough in the play offs and win (no one likes ferguson) and you can meet Bradford in the final for a draw and lose eventually on penalties make it interesting.

You think you've got problems.

5 on the bounce CB and continuing the march onward and upward.

5 on the bounce CB and continuing the march onward and upward.
    Read my earlier post; you had a run of 'easy' games now you have to play the teams who are keen for promotion - you will be glad of the trip to Yeovil at the end of the month - Looks like Rochdale had the measure of you today. Havant is your problem game - who will Grayson play/risk there is always someone in these lower league sides who is out to impress and players easily get injured because they these wannabee are too slow and take the man!

2 defeats on the trot now has the bubble burst? Usually happens towards the end of season does it not?

And please no sarcastic comments about Blackpool, I've long excepted were down so words won't hurt me these days.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)