+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fans Humour in troubled times!

Fans Humour in troubled times!

Heard it on Radio Stoke last night, apart from slagging off the woeful display yesterday he also commented on the club shop by mentioning that they still had the 2014 club calendar on sale at full price even though it is nearly October which he mentioned, made me laugh a lot, shouldn't really but it sums us up right now, woeful all round!

re: Fans Humour in troubled times!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    Heard it on Radio Stoke last night, apart from slagging off the woeful display yesterday he also commented on the club shop by mentioning that they still had the 2014 club calendar on sale at full price even though it is nearly October which he mentioned, made me laugh a lot, shouldn't really but it sums us up right now, woeful all round!
    Send one to Steve Davis, Paul.

re: Fans Humour in troubled times!

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick
    Send one to Steve Davis, Paul. [/quote] If only to remind him that without drastic improvement, like the calendar his days are numbered.