+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bolton fans warned not to swear or invade pitch...

Bolton fans warned not to swear or invade pitch...

WANDERERS fans have been warned to keep their protests on the terraces – after two Whites supporters went on to the pitch at the Macron Stadium on Saturday.

Police are also reminding supporters to not to use foul language when they are shouting their dissatisfaction at the team’s current form.

PC Rob Smith said: “If you are protesting then please do so from the stands and do not run the pitch.

“It is an offence and could lead to a ban.

“People must also watch their language when protesting vocally as a lot of families go to the football and should not have to listen to it.”

Trotters fan Nicholas Parton, aged 37, from Westhoughton, contacted The Bolton News after the match, to explain his reasons for going onto the pitch.

He said: “The way the club’s going and the football we’re playing at the moment I felt there was no other option.

“Try taking banners and they are taken down before kick-off. It’s frustrating.

“I don’t want any kids doing what I did.

“I’ve got two young kids m

re: Bolton fans warned not to swear or invade pitch...

In other words sit down shut up and put up and don't dare upset Freedman or Gartside!!

Its a load of ****ing bollox we have freedom of speech in this country.Millions of people in two world wars sacrificed their lives for it.Well why don't we use our right to freedom of speech then?because us brits are now a politicaly correct set of tw ats.Some cnt of a police officer saw some oooooh oooooooh bad oooooh oooooh is it rascist.is it not rascist?ooooh oooooh it says on a lamppost islam is evil ooooooooooooooh on another one it says islam is cruel,RIP IT DOWN.RIP IT DOWN,ITS OFFENSIVE MAKES ME FROWN.ISLAM EXTREMISTS THEY ARE SOOOOO NICE CUT PEOPLES HEADS OFF OOOOH VERY NICE.well I say I fck you,i will call a fcking extremist an Islamic murdering cnt,try and fcking stop me.I will swear at football if kids are near I will try to moderate my language,but if I forget theres kids nearby tough.you don't take them to football if you don't want them to swear you fcking spaz.Plus if they are 12 or older they will be shagging the local cocaine addict anyway so what do you think of tha

I agree whatsmore don't take kids to football games if you don't want to hear adults swear when i was a kid going to burden park with my dad it was a hell of a lot worse than it is in the sterile atmosphere of the macron but that is what happens you blow off smoke during a game because you are passionate about your team.

[quote="Whatsmore"]Its a load of ****ing bollox we have freedom of speech in this country.Millions of people in two world wars sacrificed their lives for it.Well why don't we use our right to freedom of speech then?because us brits are now a politicaly correct set of tw ats.Some cnt of a police officer saw some oooooh oooooooh bad oooooh oooooh is it rascist.is it not rascist?ooooh oooooh it says on a lamppost islam is evil ooooooooooooooh on another one it says islam is cruel,RIP IT DOWN.RIP IT DOWN,ITS OFFENSIVE MAKES ME FROWN.ISLAM EXTREMISTS THEY ARE SOOOOO NICE CUT PEOPLES HEADS OFF OOOOH VERY NICE.well I say I fck you,i will call a fcking extremist an Islamic murdering cnt,try and fcking stop me.I will swear at football if kids are near I will try to moderate my language,but if I forget theres kids nearby tough.you don't take them to football if you don't want them to swear you fcking spaz.Plus if they are 12 or older they will be shagging the local co

He's on one tonight

yes im on one campo and one day I will be banned but I don't give a fck I will say what I want and feel,im sick of hiding my true feelings I will speak my mind,its my right.Its very difficult for people to understand that I will speak my mind,because I was born and raised an Englishman,a Christian one.If I was a muslim,seik,hindu or whatever other faith I could speak my mind without fear of being labelled anything,but because im born and bread English I have to be carefull what I say?Oh no I don't weird fcks I will say WHAT THE FCK I WANT.OK WITH YOU KLASSERS YOU COCK?

whatmore have you got any more to comment on whilst you on a roll !

define Englishman ! is an englishman white, pink black, yellow, green or brown.

is an englishman a saxon or normandy origin or roman italian or pure scandinavian.

can an engishman be black, also a christian and also born here in the england just like you

pls make your self clearer on the matter you sound confused

your words of description seem to hold you back when explaining to everyone.

Are you of any ethnic race that you seem to want to tell everyone about

pls share your inner deepest thoughts with the whole forum and the outside world tell the truth

is this forum any further finding out who the racial comment swas from and who was the mod who wiped them off for everyone including the whole world outside this forum to veiw !

Are you a racist Whatmore ! was it you who unkindly made racist comment s who could upset the community of bolton or other communities across the country.

maybe this needs reportin

[quote="klassnic"]whatmore have you got any more to comment on whilst you on a roll !

define Englishman ! is an englishman white, pink black, yellow, green or brown.

is an englishman a saxon or normandy origin or roman italian or pure scandinavian.

can an engishman be black, also a christian and also born here in the england just like you

pls make your self clearer on the matter you sound confused

your words of description seem to hold you back when explaining to everyone.

Are you of any ethnic race that you seem to want to tell everyone about

pls share your inner deepest thoughts with the whole forum and the outside world tell the truth

is this forum any further finding out who the racial comment swas from and who was the mod who wiped them off for everyone including the whole world outside this forum to veiw !

Are you a racist Whatmore ! was it you who unkindly made racist comment s who could upset the community of bolton or other communities

[quote="garyp1803"]Its a load of ****ing bollox we have freedom of speech in this country.Millions of people in two world wars sacrificed their lives for it.Well why don't we use our right to freedom of speech then?because us brits are now a politicaly correct set of tw ats.Some cnt of a police officer saw some oooooh oooooooh bad oooooh oooooh is it rascist.is it not rascist?ooooh oooooh it says on a lamppost islam is evil ooooooooooooooh on another one it says islam is cruel,RIP IT DOWN.RIP IT DOWN,ITS OFFENSIVE MAKES ME FROWN.ISLAM EXTREMISTS THEY ARE SOOOOO NICE CUT PEOPLES HEADS OFF OOOOH VERY NICE.well I say I fck you,i will call a fcking extremist an Islamic murdering cnt,try and fcking stop me.I will swear at football if kids are near I will try to moderate my language,but if I forget theres kids nearby tough.you don't take them to football if you don't want them to swear you fcking spaz.Plus if they are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)