+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do the clique keep looking in?

re: Why do the clique keep looking in?

Greenhouses are wonderful things jj. They enable you to be inside and clearly see what's happening around you.

So, from my metaphorical greenhouse I can clearly see that your main observational window has been into CM. I''m bored this morning so I've looked for you from Aberdeen to West Brom, but failed to find you online anywhere else, which is odd because you can't post on CM. Why is that?

If you check the history down the left thicko, you will see I've been on Cambridge, Dundee, England, Scotland and WBA boards the day, you're no' very good at hide and seek ye big bairn.

It tells me nowt of the sort you dumb ****. It might show your browsing activity but not when, and not whether you were online at the time. That lot could be the last few days for all all anyone cares.

I repeat. Apart from the system showing you here when you posted earlier, the ONLY other board showing you logged in was CM. When I checked you weren't on Dundee, or Scotland, or WBA, though other were on the Baggies site. That's not to say you weren't browsing offline, but the only place footymad was showing you logged on for long periods of time was CM. Strange, eh?

Just admit it. You're obsessed.

Go get yerself a woman or a lad you boring t**t.

You've got to be the worst troll on here.

A troll? Give over. You're unable to post on CM because you were banned for trolling yourself, so I came over here on a rare visit to answer your accusation that I was stalking you. Ironic or what, given that you were parked on CM for most of the morning? I had an hour to kill so decided to follow your trail around your favourite haunts, but you weren't on any of them. Just parked on CM, and a few minutes here. Challenged, you opened a few windows and took a sceen-shot, which proved nothing. Shown up for a liar, you called me a troll, which anyone with a reasonable intellectual capacity will reject, because it's obvious where that started. With you.

Bore off, pyshey pants, ya bore

Anyone can view whatever site that they want to...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    jj can't.

or at least he can't without being called an obsessive/weirdo by some folk.

no nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    jj can't.

or at least he can't without being called an obsessive/weirdo by some folk.

no nice.[/quote]

They're a lovely lot, the CM clique. Mature, honest, respectful

I dont know,its 50/50 if you ask me...

If jj wanted to view the CM board without abuse then he could just log off and go on there so i feel that he likes it for some mysterious reason...

Edit

I have accepted some of them on my Facebook so i could gauge what they are really like,all them seem like nice decent people and there has been no abuse on there whatsoever,i can only presume that logging onto EM and CM brings out the worst in us...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast