+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch today?

Lunch today?

I decided to rustle up something based on what I had left in the fridge, in advance of tomorrow's shopping expedition.

So, I found so eggs that I boiled and then chopped up and mixed with mayonnaise (light) and mustard and a little salt and pepper to season. I then found a small head of lettuce, some cherry tomatoes, a yellow bell pepper, and a short piece of cucumber. Chopped all that up, mixed in the egg/mayo/mustard mixture and had a delicious and healthy lunch, all washed down with a big glass of cold tap water!

et vous?

re: Lunch today?

Two Warburtons crumpets,smothered in Lurpak butter followed by a home made Bakewell tart and washed down with a cup of hot milky coffee

It's a long time since I've had a bakewell tart, Alfy, baby. Will need to pick me up a caseload of those next time I'm in old blighty!

A bananananana.

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    It's a long time since I've had a bakewell tart, Alfy, baby. Will need to pick me up a caseload of those next time I'm in old blighty!
    I went to Bakewell a few weeks ago because i fancied a ride out and thought that i would bring a Bakewell tart back with me,but they wanted a fiver a tart so i left them to the tourists to buy...

Is it only a hand job for a fiver from a Bakewell tart ?

Isn't there some kind of civil war going on in Bakewell about calling it a tart or a pudding?

8 pints of lager (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Isn't there some kind of civil war going on in Bakewell about calling it a tart or a pudding?
    Some shops called them tarts and some called them puddings...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    Some shops called them tarts and some called them puddings...[/quote]

But are they the same or are they different?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast