+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Questions to Rattea

re: Questions to Rattea

[quote="Rattea"]If thats 'persona' abuse then you need to really get out a bit more and maybe get a sense of humour. Also you probably need to get over your bitterness as it just festers

[quote="swaledale"]Soooooo you want to ignore the fact that Clough had to rebuild the club from the bottom up and was stripped of his best players and had to scrat about lower leagues picking up bargains and selling players to raise funds for other to finally build what is the current squad. Where his ratio compared to that of McClaren against the same opposition was the almost identical!!!

You want it in simpleton terms I see where you ignore the facts and just a little bit to simple to even consider things like that.

Lokk at Fergusons first seasons at Manure when he had to rebuild ... what a crap manager he is hey

I think this discussion is a little above your pay grade

[IMG]http://i57.t

What you and so many other are missing is I'm neither pro or against Clough or McClaren I'm just pointing out the facts.

The irony is because so many don't like what they hear they are reading that into this.

It's actually quite amazing.

I stand by my point and the stats that head to head and player for player the club has not moved forward in the last 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    What you and so many other are missing is I'm neither pro or against Clough or McClaren I'm just pointing out the facts.

The irony is because so many don't like what they hear they are reading that into this.

I stand by my point and the stats that head to head and player for player the club has not moved forward in the last 12 months

Rest assured it's your proposition that the team and its performance have not improved that we object to ( along with your meaningless statistics ).
    And we are also under no illusions that its your anti-Rush feelings that are feeding your stupidity.

You promised us more stats ...can't wait.

If thats personal abuse then you need to really get out a bit more and maybe get a sense of humour.
    As it was aimed at me I took it as personal abuse. If it's not then I guess I'm able to call you a Completley Unbelievable Negative Troll. Although it's a bit more to type than calling someone stupid, maybe there's an acronym I could use.

A few more Facts for you my friend.

1 Most people go to watch the the Rams to be entertained by watching exciting football. The football being played under Mac is better to watch than under Clough.

2 The skill of the players signed by Clough has improved under Mac.

3 The attendance's have improved greatly under Macs reign.

4 Derby look more likely to get promotion after less than two years under Mac than the whole time under Clough.

5 How can anyone pass judgment on the way the team play if they never go to a game?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)