+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions to Rattea

re: Questions to Rattea

Lets try analysis here to work out the One-UpRatship

He says Bom Dia.

Which means he is telling us he is in a Portuguese speaking country and saying Good Morning.

The message is timed at 18-30, so he must be at least 7 time zones east of GMT or at least 6 time zones west of GMT.

This puts the Rat in either Macao or East Timor I reckon: or full of ****. One or the other, or conceivably both!

I bet Rattea is loving the celebrity status you lot give him on here
    I find you all quite amusing
    He plays you all , he can bounce you all around like a ball on string
    Don't understand the cult status you all give him myself
    Myself I don't care what his views are

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    1 Do you now think Sam Rush was right to bring in Mac?

2 Do think Mac has improved the play of some of Nigel's signings?

3 Do you think Mac has made some good signings?

4 Do think our style of play is more entertaining to watch than when Nigel was in charge?

5 Have you changed your mind about Will Hughes?

6 Do you think we will get promotion this season?

I am sure Rattea would give you some good answers.

I have always wanted to ask the supporters who demonstrated and had GSE banners out, and the guys who would phone in each week begging for the board to walk away and let Gadsby in, and of course Gadsby himself with his flighty emails, promising 5m investment. I wonder what they are saying now?

Its all ancient history now, but what is clear without the costcutting, without the bargains that were picked up in Scotland and the lower leag

[quote="ramspride"]Bom Dia!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramspride
    1 Do you now think Sam Rush was right to bring in Mac?

Are you asking if I thought he was right to sack Clough or make the appointment of McClaren?

2 Do think Mac has improved the play of some of Nigel's signings?
    Do I think hes improved individual player, team and strategy or how players fit a system?

3 Do you think Mac has made some good signings?
    Individual signings, Signings worth the money, Good as compared to bad signings?

4 Do think our style of play is more entertaining to watch than when Nigel was in charge?
    This season or last season as many were saying last season was attacking and this season is possession?

[quote="ramspride" date="

Why does Rattea's unhealthy preoccupation with Clough leave me feeling uneasy. Don't get me wrong I'm no psychologist. It's like he spent 4 years in an abusive relationship and has become emotionally dependent on the abuser. He can't bring himself to form a new relationship with someone who is clearly better for him and can offer so much more. Or is there a sense that Clough leaving is like separating from his mother when he first was made to go to school 'why doesn't mummy love me anymore. I'll always love mummy even now she's gone'.
    Grow up you tool.

But where is the proof things are better?

McClaren hasnt really done anything but to keep the existing squad together and try, and mainly fail, to improve on it.

Interesting how perception masks reality if you want it too

By the way I didnt have a mother in that way really. Work that one out with Freud!!!!

I guess you were just one of a litter of 13 all struggling in their blind naked state to find a milk point? Thus bonding amongst the squeakathon that was feeding time was tricky

better or not cloughs gone and not coming back . so its time to come of fence and move on.

Well Ratty, I take my hat off to you. You have made the hunter, the hunted.

Maybe they should try poison?

Pure Genius ... what can I say

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    better or not cloughs gone and not coming back . so its time to come of fence and move on.
    But have we moved on or just consolidated?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)