+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is it a waste of time.

Is it a waste of time.

I have read most of the posts relating to our shameful results and league position and am in agreement with many of them.
    However I don't believe that SD or Bowler and his merry men ever read social media sites and I don't think they would take any notice of the comments even if they did.
    In times of stress or difficulties most companies do make public statements to appease and reassure their customers. Why do our lot not follow suite and give us supporters(customers) some answers. I suspect they don't have any answers or guts to say anything.

re: Is it a waste of time.

You're probably right. It is a waste of time if you actually expect a response to a social media question.
    I'm also not sure if they have answers either. Of the 3,000 plus Alex fans on Tuesday evening I heard a lot of comment, mostly negative, but no definitive answers. If the answer was easy then I'm fairly sure a professional like Davis - or even one of the fans - would have found it. :-D

The board and Chairman is basically saying "Up yours" We are in charge and will do what we want and if that includes loans to each other, then that is none of your business!

I can virtually guarantee that SD won't be sacked because relegation to L2, believe this or not folks, is actually more beneficial to the board and the academy for pretty obvious reasons.

The gate is not much different.

The competition is less and so more likely to win games.

The big one is the 'kids' will find it easier in L2 and therefore will impress more and so transfer fees will be more forthcoming and relieve the board of needing to put any money IN.

The ONLY time they will be concerned as Dario said himself is if we were in danger of going into non league and had we been in this position in L2 rather than L1, SD will have been sacked by now.

In other words folks..It IS a waste of time posting and discussing all this stuff as they really could not give a damn about the fans. We are an inconvenience

But the board haven't said there is 'little or no money' to spend. Only SD has said this. And many people have been led to believe he hasn't been completely honest about this. In fact, since SD alluded to the fact we have no money/budget has been cut, he has been very, very quite on the issue. Me thinks somebody has had a word in his ear.

PS. There was a comment from a board member on Tues night about the wage budget, which I will not put on here. However, if anybody knows who I am on twitter, feel free to DM me.

We're so poor at the moment it is hard to put a finger on any correctable issue.

We leak goals at the back like a collander with the holes joined up.

Creative midfield? well that would be nice

Up front we're one dimensional, play it up to the big guys who do hold the ball up well , but with no end result.

Confidence well we look pretty shaky to start with, and then we concede the first goal and it disappears completely.

The loan players are really, truly no better than our own players.

The management team don't appear to have any better idea than anybody else about what to do about all this apart from continually choping and changing the side and may have lost the confidence of the players.

In the absence of any other solutions I think the way to go is to stick with our own players, and as others have suggested get the youngsters playing.

The other great suggestion already mentioned in other threads is to drop prices in the GRE to £10, lets get some noisy positive support goi