+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leaked Transcript of Conversation . . .

Leaked Transcript of Conversation . . .

Gartside: Well Dougie?

Dougie: Aye boss, it's all going to plan. I can guarantee relegation by January.

Gartside: Call yourself a Manager?!!

Dougie: I'm sorry boss, I thought . .

Gartside: Look Dougie, Eddie and I have some significant bets placed for Christmas, and if you can't do any better you'd better collect your cards . . .

Just a thought on how it may have been

re: Leaked Transcript of Conversation . . .

Gartside ...I'm sure theyd a chunt after him

re: Leaked Transcript of Conversation . . .

Another one leaked between Eddie Davies and Phil Gartside.

ED " Well Phil, that went rather well, a bit of a demonstration with 100 ****agers prior to the match, a bit of chanting near the end, but all went well really ".

PG " Yes sir. And the team we put in charge did rather well. No better, no worse than recently , kept the score down to reasonable proportions ."

ED " Right then carry on as normal, interview the applicants and get shut of anyone who may be a problem gobby wise. Then we will appoint the cheapest we can get. Do you think we could get away with Turner and Hughes ? "

PG " Don't think so, the numties would not fall for that one". So you are still happy with me at the helm sir ?

ED " Oh yes. We don't want another chairman here who may start snooping around, looking into past financial affairs. I mean you don't know what he may uncover . Some things are much better left hidden in the archives if you know what I mean ".

PG " OK sir . Carry on as normal "

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)