+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away from football

Away from football

when will this government take steps to stop all the scum of the world taking up residence in this soft touch country, a 14 year old girl is murdered by a piece of scum who has served time for murdering his own wife in his own country, no checks to keep tabs on them moving here, would it happen in Australia I think not, this country is reaping what it sowed over the past 20 years, more rights for immigrants than nationals, extended working age to cover the costs, 2 years more tax being paid by us and 2 years less pensions being paid by our joke of a government, I walk round London now and see women walking the streets with 6 or 7 kids they have nothing to contribute to this country they are here to take,take and take a bit more, I call my local area Mogadishu now, guess who I am voting for come the elections, we are now 2nd rate citizens in our own country, we moan or disagree we are racists, only in England Aye.

re: Away from football

Not to dissimilar here Appac.
    I don't mind who lives here but they need to live by the same rules as the rest of the country. Regardless of beliefs, religion, colour of skin.
    Both of our countries laws are based on biblical teachings, so if you live in another country, where ever in the world you need to abide by their rules.

No way I can agree with that, Yubbs. You can not begin to compare us to the UK.

Do you think Australians would tolerate Islamics marching down the street openly preaching hate? We put refugees in detention camps off shore and sell them to Asia or poor pacific nations. If Abbott gets his way even a hint of fundamentalism will see you deported or denied entry.

I still go back to the Cronulla riots. They were blown out of proportion by Aussie extremists but the what they were getting fired up about is what we all feel.

Walk through the Gold Coast it's spot the Aussie.

And Muslims over here can do pretty much what ever they want as long as they use their religion as the excuse for do something the rest of us would have the law to answer too if we did the same thing .

Appac, I agree that we have too many immigrants coming to our crowded country, however if you were living in a poor country and couldn't feed your family wouldn't you go to a richer country if you could. I'm sure that the majority of them would prefer their own country if they could exist there. The answer is to give more to developing countries so they could develop their own economy. I find that the people who I know who complain about too much immigration also complain about giving money to developing countries.
    Another point that I would like to make is about the ebola crisis. This current outbreak started in Africa in December 2013 but the West did nothing, only when a Western citizen became infected did the West take action, it's as if it doesn't matter as long as it is only in Africa.

I am all for helping these people, and living side by side with them. But they can live by their beliefs in another country, but when it goes against the laws of that land, they have to live by the consequence.

The Bali 9 have found that out the hard way

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)