+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im off to...

re: Im off to...

Welcome back, Chalky!

A few years ago I was in the UK, traveling north, by car, and decided to swing through Blackpool for lunch, since I hadn't been there since I was a kid.

It was disgusting. The place was filthy. I stopped in at a Harry Ramsdens for fish and chips. Totally filthy place. When I left I felt as if I needed a shower. Food was sickening. a greasy limp battered fish, greasy, soggy steak fries, limp bread and butter and tea that tasted like dishwater. I was sure I was going to end up with food poison.

As I hurried back to my car to get the f**k out of there, I half expected to see massive rats scurrying around the gutters by the side of the road.

Glad you enjoyed your day there, Chalks!

Where did you eat and what did you have?

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam
    Welcome back, Chalky!

A few years ago I was in the UK, traveling north, by car, and decided to swing through Blackpool for lunch, since I hadn't been there since I was a kid.

It was disgusting. The place was filthy. I stopped in at a Harry Ramsdens for fish and chips. Totally filthy place. When I left I felt as if I needed a shower. Food was sickening. a greasy limp battered fish, greasy, soggy steak fries, limp bread and butter and tea that tasted like dishwater. I was sure I was going to end up with food poison.

As I hurried back to my car to get the f**k out of there, I half expected to see massive rats scurrying around the gutters by the side of the road.

Glad you enjoyed your day there, Chalks!

Where did you eat and what did you have?

That sounds like a fish shop i went to on Trongate in glasgi when i worked on spec savers the fish supper was literally swimming in fat and the look on my mates face when they

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    I'm off to the boozer as it's brightened up.
    should we expect pix of dundee in autumn later then?

[/quote]

See all your mates are sitting with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    I'm off to the boozer as it's brightened up.
    should we expect pix of dundee in autumn later then?

[/quote]

[/quote]

that beer taking a selfie?

looks like you're outside with the dirty smokers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123