+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martinez Out!

re: Martinez Out!

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan

You lot shouldn't get rid of Martinez on the basis of this $hit start you've had, handing him his p45 should be for paying a hilarious £28m for bungling Lukaku.

Because of that Chelsea effectively got Costa for £4m.

The difference in the 2 players is there for all to see.
    [color=navy]

Chelsea will be paying Diego Costa somewhere in the region of £150k per week; maybe more if Rooneys' rumoured £300k per week is anything to go by. It wouldn't surprise me if Lukaku is on around £70k to £85k.

I suspect that the wholes Costa deal will in the region of £80m. Worth every penny by the looks of it

TopMan

[color=navy]

Seriously though now... Martinez out!

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan
    You lot shouldn't get rid of Martinez on the basis of this $hit start you've had, handing him his p45 should be for paying a hilarious £28m for bungling Lukaku.

Because of that Chelsea effectively got Costa for £4m.

The difference in the 2 players is there for all to see.
    can you send ROM back down the m6 to us at the Albion mate.I'd give you a straight swap with berahino

Problem is teams are sussing us out now as we're playing purely to our strengths and having little or no regard for our weaknesses and we've got no backup plan. When/if we do when we try to change it we either enter this transition period where we look all over the place and become twice as vulnerable or it's too late in a game.

Yesterday we had 61% possession at the end of the first half but never looked like even being awake until after the penalty. We were unlucky not to get a couple over the match. When it comes to the final product - It's nice football, it's effective football but we need to be more ruthless when it comes to finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53

can you send ROM back down the m6 to us at the Albion mate.I'd give you a straight swap with berahino
    [color=navy]

At least you lot would actually play him facing the opposition goal

Quote Originally Posted by Everton_Freak
    Problem is teams are sussing us out now as we're playing purely to our strengths and having little or no regard for our weaknesses and we've got no backup plan. When/if we do when we try to change it we either enter this transition period where we look all over the place and become twice as vulnerable or it's too late in a game.

Yesterday we had 61% possession at the end of the first half but never looked like even being awake until after the penalty. We were unlucky not to get a couple over the match. When it comes to the final product - It's nice football, it's effective football but we need to be more ruthless when it comes to finishing.
    [color=navy]
    Spot on.

In the good old days we'd just use the old excuse of having a 'Christmas Hangover', but it seems we are suffering a 'Last Season Hangover'.

I did say some time ago that any team that takes the game to us would not only stand a decent chance of winning but also giv

Quote Originally Posted by alan_stubbs

[color=navy]

At least you lot would actually play him facing the opposition goal

[/quote]and I thought you toffees knew all about idiot Irvine.don't be daft he would still get splints in his @ rse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)