+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wasps

re: Wasps

Had a wasps nest under a tile on the roof last summer and they were a bitch to get rid of..

I do try not to kill em but they make it hard not too eh

There's going to be a sting in the tail at the end of this thread.

Daz we had a wasps nest in our house when i was a kid, they were under the roof to our bathroom. A pest controller smoked them with a lighted oily rag thingy, Felt a bit sorry for them to be honest. Even though they are horrible things.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Daz we had a wasps nest in our house when i was a kid, they were under the roof to our bathroom. A pest controller smoked them with a lighted oily rag thingy, Felt a bit sorry for them to be honest. Even though they are horrible things.
    Have you been sniffing the lighted oily rag at sometime in you life ?

When i was a nipper i used to go wasp nesting with my dad for the grub for fishing.i got stung loads of times and now im allergic to stings .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Have you been sniffing the lighted oily rag at sometime in you life ?[/quote] No.

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Have you been sniffing the lighted oily rag at sometime in you life ?[/quote] No.[/quote]

Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    When i was a nipper i used to go wasp nesting with my dad for the grub for fishing.i got stung loads of times and now im allergic to stings .
    I would have thought you wouldn't have been allergic to them Donny, being stung so many times ?

I would have thought you wouldn't have been allergic to them Donny, being stung so many times ?[/quote]

Apparently thats the cause of the allergy something to do with my immune system i should carry an adrenaline injection with me all the time

Have you been sniffing the lighted oily rag at sometime in you life ?[/quote] No.[/quote]

Okay.[/quote] Thats ok Alfred, How is the stout going down ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast