+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honey, I kidded the shrink

Honey, I kidded the shrink

Quite surprised to see the article on the BBC website about SD, Inman and his agent sitting down with a sports psychologist to discuss loss of form and a possible way back. It is said that the agent joined forces with the manager in 'battering away' at him.

If this means that Brad is not too arrogant to accept that there is a problem for which he needs help, then well and good. But I'm not all that sure if going public and sitting him on the 'naughty step' in this way is such a great motivational tool.

Thoughts?

re: Honey, I kidded the shrink

I would be happy whatever was needed and worked to get brad back to his brilliant best.Not happy that it needed being made public tho.Think steve should keep things like this private.Nice tho that theyre taking the trouble to sort it out with the player.hopefully we see a rejuvenated Brad,we definitely need him back to what he was.

I remember Yuri Geller being used for a football club,did`nt work.

If your reading this brad the fans here luv you,and your sorely missed,this team desperately needs the old brad back. good luck sorting yourself out,and hurry back.

[quote="NEVTHEDEV".

I don't get it. One minute we want more information, the next we don't.

I welcome the news from the club - it should help stopping fans from believing Brad is lazy or a problem.

Anything that helps him get back to his best is welcomed.

Absolutely agree Alexbarmy. If anything it is more likely to help Inman as it may stop people getting on his case. It certainly should not be looked on as a bad thing.

Itoo welcome information coming from the club,but Ido think that matters between manager and players shouldnt be made public it should be kept internal.Icertainly wouldnt want it broadcasting if it was me in his shoes.Butif that can be made public to let us know what the situation is with brad ,why cant they make public the information we all want re finances etc.

Quote Originally Posted by crewenil
    Itoo welcome information coming from the club,but Ido think that matters between manager and players shouldnt be made public it should be kept internal.Icertainly wouldnt want it broadcasting if it was me in his shoes.Butif that can be made public to let us know what the situation is with brad ,why cant they make public the information we all want re finances etc.
    I would imagine that the club have thought very hard about Brad's situation and no doubt discussed with the player and his representative before it was brought out in the open.

I for one feel that now it is in the public domain it will be a big weight off his shoulders and surely the supporters will get behind the play, who on his day can be very dangerous.

Yes if all parties involved are happy for it to be broadcast for the players benefit and to keep fans updated on his progress can only be beneficial to all .thanks for pointing that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast