+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wolves - Your Club, Your Voice' Fans Survey 14/15

re: The Wolves - Your Club, Your Voice' Fans Survey 14/15

Quote Originally Posted by Dudleywolf
    I completed it last night, and made serious reference to the booking fee. When at the fans parliament I asked Lyn Riordan (Ticket office manager)after the meeting had closed, what the booking fee was actually for, it was as I suspected a fee to cover the cost centre ie the staff wages of the office and a % to cover postage out to fans. I pointed out that a flat transaction fee would be fair but to charge £1.50 per ticket where someone may be purchasing , say 10 tickets is absurd as you are penalising loyalty. When the next meeting comes up , bombard me with complaints and I will quote them and bring the issue up at the meeting.
    With all due respect to Lyn, who I have always found to be very helpful, that answer may well be true, but is totally unacceptable. Surely ticket income is a contribution to all of the club's expenses and this charge is simply an addition to that.

Booking fees have recently been the subject of widespre

Do you know you can actually print your home tickets at home?

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    That is how I do it, Gav.

It's a pity the option wasn't available for away games as well, but not all clubs have the bar code scanning option.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    No problem with printing at home , but it doesn't help with multiple away ticket applications, also I don't think it helps with buying a number of home tickets?

No problem with printing at home , but it doesn't help with multiple away ticket applications, also I don't think it helps with buying a number of home tickets?[/quote]

I usually get three, Duds. It hasn't presented any problems so far.

No problem with printing at home , but it doesn't help with multiple away ticket applications, also I don't think it helps with buying a number of home tickets?[/quote]

I rarely use that option anyway, my sister usually prints them for herself, my dad and me.

Since introduced have used the print at home option for home games outside the season ticket without any issues.

Good service!

Completed the survey!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)