+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/t Advice re ***ting.

re: O/t Advice re ***ting.

kempo ..try this one
    " i want you to play with it till it's all gooey ,then i want you to watch it rise ...then i want you to put in so it get's even harder "

if she is disgusted ...tell her you was on about making bread ...the dirty bitch

just to add ...if she is not disgusted
    dip yer bread

Just for you the BBC are going to pilot a new show called " the Great British W@nk Off"

hey baby...fancy a threesome with me and smallpoor ?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    I consider myself to be reasonably up to date on the technological front..after all I have an iPad and an iPhone.

I was reading Professor Tanya Byron in the Sunday Times recently and she was giving some relationship advice and suggested ***ting.

Now coincidentallly on Monday Mrs K happened to suggest that I was spending too much time on here plus the betting sites and neglecting her a bit.

I have to admit that since doing my 6 month gynae SHO job in 1982 I've been a bit put off by all this rather messy *** stuff although I consider myself to be quite good at the practical aspects of it.

I decided to follow Tanya's advice and got out my iPhone with a view to sending Mrs K a few raunchy texts.

I have never done this and quickly realised that I didn't know what to say.

I have heard that it is now the norm amongst the under 40s so would be grateful for any advice on what I should text.
    Mrs K - I have my pants on my head and I'm all

Quote Originally Posted by kempo
    I consider myself to be reasonably up to date on the technological front..after all I have an iPad and an iPhone.

I was reading Professor Tanya Byron in the Sunday Times recently and she was giving some relationship advice and suggested ***ting.

Now coincidentallly on Monday Mrs K happened to suggest that I was spending too much time on here plus the betting sites and neglecting her a bit.

I have to admit that since doing my 6 month gynae SHO job in 1982 I've been a bit put off by all this rather messy *** stuff although I consider myself to be quite good at the practical aspects of it.

I decided to follow Tanya's advice and got out my iPhone with a view to sending Mrs K a few raunchy texts.

I have heard that it is now the norm amongst the under 40s so would be grateful for any advice on what I should text.
    Don't Worry kempo i am doing your windows in the

[quote="kempo"]I consider myself to be reasonably up to date on the technological front..after all I have an iPad and an iPhone.

I have heard that it is now the norm amongst the under 40s so would be grateful for any advice on what I should text.[/quote

mmm...well i have an i pad but not an i phone

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Here is nice ***ting guide hich explain in details how to find ***ting partners and how to drive conversations with all tips and tricks.

I was digging forum old topics and found this one, it is old thread but topic is "ever green" so if don't help to OP, I am sure that will help to someone else with same question...

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    just to add ...if she is not disgusted
    dip yer bread
    You were always rude villa......but I like you.... too many winkies villa..Lol.

I wish I had an IPhone and a IPad......

For us old uns what is ***ting ?
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 21-06-2018 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Having a knee-trembler.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Make sure you text the right person. I've made that mistake, just ask Villa.
    Is that how you met your lovely lass scum ?

The beers are on me next season.....as long as you don't want more than one...

Love the old threads.....

EDIT : The beers are on handypaper lol.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 21-06-2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: PINK LINT SKINT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast