+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/t Advice re ***ting.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Is that how you met your lovely lass scum ?

The beers are on me next season.....as long as you don't want more than one...

Love the old threads.....

EDIT : The beers are on handypaper lol.
    Good one

Quote Originally Posted by paperHand View Post
    Good one
    It would be better if you put your hand in your purse / wallet and bought the lads in the Cutlers a drink...

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post

It would be better if you put your hand in your purse / wallet and bought the lads in the Cutlers a drink...

Good one

Quote Originally Posted by paperHand View Post
    Good one

Not many good ones left...

Without wanting to sound too much of a braggart I've become an expert on this " ***ting " lark, now if I could only I could work out how to send a pic on my new smartphone I would be a much better expert !!

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Not many good ones left...

Without wanting to sound too much of a braggart I've become an expert on this " ***ting " lark, now if I could only I could work out how to send a pic on my new smartphone I would be a much better expert !!
    lol again: good one!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I consider myself to be reasonably up to date on the technological front..after all I have an iPad and an iPhone.

I was reading Professor Tanya Byron in the Sunday Times recently and she was giving some relationship advice and suggested ***ting.

Now coincidentallly on Monday Mrs K happened to suggest that I was spending too much time on here plus the betting sites and neglecting her a bit.

I have to admit that since doing my 6 month gynae SHO job in 1982 I've been a bit put off by all this rather messy *** stuff although I consider myself to be quite good at the practical aspects of it.

I decided to follow Tanya's advice and got out my iPhone with a view to sending Mrs K a few raunchy texts.

I have never done this and quickly realised that I didn't know what to say.

I have heard that it is now the norm amongst the under 40s so would be grateful for any advice on what I should text.
    do what I do text her along the lines off.

doggie tonight I'm gonna smash your back doors in.

works a treat

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    do what I do text her along the lines off.

doggie tonight I'm gonna smash your back doors in.

works a treat
    Not a bad idea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123