+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clacton vote

re: Clacton vote

Until Farage, the 'I' word was considered very un-p/c.

But now it's not and I, like hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of others, can say what we feel without fear of being labelled a racist.

But there'll be too many staunch blue places in the home counties for him to win there and still too many 'Me Dad voted Labour so I will too' up norf to change things radically.

But what he will do is split the vote.

Unless Cameron grows some and promises serious action on Immigration BEFORE the election. Milliband won't. He's weak and a tw@t and a hindrance to the party.

But as it stands, he'll win because of the UKIP vote, probably in a coalition with the Lib-Dem losers.

And then the country will be in a mess.

IF Cameron promises action I may vote for him. If he doesn't it will be UKIP despite his warning that a vote for them is a vote for Labour.

I've never understood 'tactical voting'. You vote for who you believe in. People who don't aren't true to themselves.

Do UKIP actually have anything else to discuss other than the "f-uckin foreigners"?

Can't remember too many statements made by Nige about minimum wage, zero hour contracts, mansion tax, banker bonuses, NHS...

He just seems to spend a lot of time in pubs pulling stupid faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Boleyn_Boy
    Whoever gets in, do they automatically become a peer?
    I was unaware of inherent kidney problems.[/quote]Pier..

Clacton

Seaside

Oh never mind

Quote Originally Posted by avit
    Whoever gets in, do they automatically become a peer?
    I was unaware of inherent kidney problems.[/quote]Pier..

Clacton

Seaside

Oh never mind [/quote]
    I remember a very intelligent and a very good looking poster said that sometimes Avits jokes need a lot of thought to find the punchline.
    This is one of those jokes

[quote="Tone_Loc"?

Can't remember too many statements made by Nige about minimum wage, zero hour contracts, mansion tax, banker bonuses, NHS...

He just seems to spend a lot of time in pubs pulling stupid faces.[/quote]

he has a lot lot say on many things and has done for a long time

the power of the www will assist you

tabloid soundbites are what the majority hear but he's been around a while

ukip are making inroads into labour territory also. the tories are very lucky labour have such a complete tw@t in charge tbh, probably the main reason labour won't have a majority whatever the ukip/tory split

can only see a tory/ukip allaince tbh but things can change quickly in politics. if labour offed milliband and balls in the next 3 months (unlikely i know) completely different ball game

[quote="Tone_Loc"?

He just seems to spend a lot of time in pubs pulling stupid faces.[/quote]thought that was predominantely what the others did aswell tbh, oh yeah they do mention the minimum wage and zero hour contracts etc..

but as said, only mention

This is rather amusing and in my opinion does show that people are voting without thinking. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69
    This is rather amusing and in my opinion does show that people are voting without thinking.
    Not so much without thinking imo, more a case of "it's a by election I'm going to cast a protest vote to kick some ass".

And then I'll vote the same way I usually do when it really matters.

Well that bloke being interviewed did not know what he was voting for.

[quote="Tone_Loc"?

He just seems to spend a lot of time in pubs pulling stupid faces.[/quote]

Not really. I would panic if someone like Farage was trying to actually run the country. What we have now is bad enough but he wouldn't have a clue.

Immigration aside, they have no other real policies that they all agree on.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)