+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Apprentice...

The Apprentice...

...anyone watch it? Frightening if these candidates are the best in Britain.

re: The Apprentice...

Great viewing watching the countries cleverest mongs show themselves up..

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    ...anyone watch it? Frightening if these candidates are the best in Britain.

Never watched it theres nothing but ****e on these days. Its either soaps, repeats or some reality boring rubbish .:/

Too many young people talk the talk these days but can't walk the walk, but there again some people in management I've worked with (nae spring chicks) are just as bad. T really worry about the future of this country.

Too many young people talk the talk these days but can't walk the walk, but there again some people in management I've worked with (nae spring chicks) are just as bad. T really worry about the future of this country.

Ive worked on sites jj when the site managers were fresh out of uni never picked a tool up in there lives , didn't have a clue. All they gave a toss about was h&s .

Maybe I should take a few of you lads on board as apprentices and groom you as the nations next leaders of industry.

We've just watched Gotham from Monday night. Pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke

Ive worked on sites jj when the site managers were fresh out of uni never picked a tool up in there lives , didn't have a clue. All they gave a toss about was h&s .[/quote]

It's all H&S and paperwork these days, many local builders have shut down because they can't afford it, it's paved the way for the big nationals to pick up the big contracts.
    More money being lost from local economies to the big guns.

Ive worked on sites jj when the site managers were fresh out of uni never picked a tool up in there lives , didn't have a clue. All they gave a toss about was h&s .[/quote]

It's all H&S and paperwork these days, many local builders have shut down because they can't afford it, it's paved the way for the big nationals to pick up the big contracts.
    More money being lost from local economies to the big guns. [/quote]

I was asked to price a job fitting 14 doorsets , because it was school you had to be FIRAS credited ( a fancy fire cert). I looked into it and it costs £2500 a year .

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke

More money being lost from local economies to the big guns. [/quote]

I was asked to price a job fitting 14 doorsets , because it was school you had to be FIRAS credited ( a fancy fire cert). I looked into it and it costs £250