+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: flying pickets

re: flying pickets

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Back to the OP.. the flying pickets were quite a good group, with some good songs

Only you

Caravan of love etc

Did you know that Brian Hibbard starred in Coronation street for quite a while..,

Caravan of love was by the housemartins alf .[/quote]

I stand corrected Donny, but it was originally a hit for. Isley Jsper Isley ,of the Isley brothers. [/quote]

I preferred Tony Bennett's version, personally. The housemartins version didn't sound anything like it. Tits.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Back to the OP.. the flying pickets were quite a good group, with some good songs

Only you

Caravan of love etc

Did you know that Brian Hibbard starred in Coronation street for quite a while..,
    the OP wasn't aboot THE flying pickets, alf.

get the impression you don't read some of these threads v closely.

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke
    you do a bit.

but now you've scabbed on that strike you really shouldn't mention it ever again tbh.
    The reason that i didnt reply to the original question was precisely this,If i had gone on strike i would have got abuse for being a scab and leaving patients dying in the corridors and if i hadnt gone on strike then i would no doubt be called for that...

Shame on you cpw there was no

need for such unpleasantness...[/quote]

A scab is someone who doesnt strike chalky mate. NOTTS people have always got that mixed up

Sorry chalk i couldnt resist it mate[/quote]

Im stunned that i made such a stupid mistake donny...

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got some strong links to the mining industry and those nasty times back in 84/85 are still fresh in mind as though they happened yesterday...

I can only

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    you do a bit.

but now you've scabbed on that strike you really shouldn't mention it ever again tbh.
    The reason that i didnt reply to the original question was precisely this,If i had gone on strike i would have got abuse for being a scab and leaving patients dying in the corridors and if i hadnt gone on strike then i would no doubt be called for that...

A scab is someone who doesnt strike chalky mate. NOTTS people have always got that mixed up

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got some strong links to the mining industry and those nasty times back in 84/85 are still fresh in mind

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    you do a bit.

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got some strong links to the mining industry and those n

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    you do a bit.

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got some strong links to the mining industry and those n

I was going to call you NUM-Notts but changed my mind.

you do a bit.

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got som

you do a bit.

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got some strong links to the mining industry and those nasty times back in 84/85 are still fresh in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    you do a bit.

As you know i live about 2 miles away from Calverton pit and have got some strong links to the mining industry and those na

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast