+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hope he takes his own advice...

I Hope he takes his own advice...

Well said...

...but I fear that, following the international break, the players will be looking at the ball today much as rabbits gaze at headlights. KRO

re: and why am i not surprised

20 minutes gone and 1-0 down at home to the team who are bottom of the league. Please lets not have a repeat of the Fulham debacle
    OK Clark. Now is the time to manage. KRO

...at half time, LC should

...draw a picture of the goal and ensure it is is embedded on the retinas of every player. Point out that you get nothing for putting the ball over the cross bar, the wrong side of the posts or shooting straight at the keeper. Ensure the team go out with underpants over their shorts and score four goals. KRO

re: ...at half time,

Blues have had the 3rd lowest number of shots on goal (4) of all the 18 teams in live championship matches (the 2 below them are playing away). They are one of only 2 teams who has not mustered a shot on target (the other is Brighton who have at least taken aim 6 times).
    I refer LC to my earlier post. KRO

Nice vote of confidence for Doyle

Thank god Bolton cant take penalties! First time I have been happy to see the words " Missed, Novak " together. KRO

please Sunderland

Can we swop managers? KRO

What can LC say time?

Please just go so my beloved Blues can KRO.

New Managers

When Fulham win 4 out of 6, and Bolton win 1 out of 1 with "new managers" is this a fact that will move someone somewhere who cares about Blues to act?
    I cannot stand much more of this talking to myself all afternoon.KRO

re: Nice vote of confidence for Doyle

All subs used - Doyle not an option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)