+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: BOBs Saturday Games 18th Oct:

re: BOBs Saturday Games 18th Oct:

Ferk off back to EM Fluty , that's a good lad ..

[quote="Stan_van_nel"]Well I make the OP of that thread an absolute t1t Alto.

Of course the board could have stretched the transfer fees a little bit beyond the £7/8 million that we've paid out, but not by much.

Forget the £8 million for Deeney, £7 million for McArthur or 4/5/6 million for Lansbury, they weren't going to happen and I'm glad they didn't.

Some of our fans need to get a serious grip on who they support, I mean unless they've just started supporting Burnley in the last 6/12 months then they won't know how we work and have done for quite a long time.

We should have won that game in the first 25 minutes, but we didn't and no amount of fake money from the board in the summer would have changed it.

Where do we stop with the amount of money we should have spent? Ings isn't good enough, Trippier isn't good enough, Heaton isn't good enough, Shackell isn't good enough, Jones isn't good enough, Arfield isn't good enough, Mee isn't good enough?

Did

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
    WIND UP ALERT!

STEADY LADS - IT'LL PASS
    sorry? wind up alert?

you came on EM posting some inflammatory anti muslim hoax email yesterday.

i just posted an on topic message about a game today.

bizarre.[/quote]

[/quote]

BTW don't imply that I am racist CPW some good friends of mine are Muslim and the post I put up was sent by one

Who do you support anyway?[/quote]

and what do these good muslim friends of yours think about serving pork in schools?[/quote]

Either you are very ignorant or an extremist Muslim or just WUM

Whichever it is I will not waste my time on you too much but just say that I know quite a few Muslims who I can call friends (by friends I mean I

so you have three friends who have told you first-hand that they have no problem with pork or the western way of life and yet when you happen upon some badly put together hoax on the net you choose to believe it and spread it across FM.

your experience of real life muslims should have urged caution before believing cack on the net at the very least.

how odd.

whether it is hoax or not -CPW - is irrelevant as the points made are not racist

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    whether it is hoax or not -CPW - is irrelevant as the points made are not racist
    Gaz mate, careful. I warned you about cpw and the other two and now he's got on your board. You can ask him as many questions as you like; he'll never answer - none of them do. It's just their trolling nature. They just come back with more and more invective, then the next step is that folk go elsewhere and before you know it SM will grow tumbleweed.

A week down the line, just remember what I said.

Gaz

Simple. Ban the loony.

I know you do not like banning people, but some folk are beyond reasoning with.

If he was a dog, he would be put down, as a mad dog

I fear that is what you might have here as well as that munchie and a few other rabids.

Stan has told you once to Go and boil your head cpw.

Save us all your drivel and do what you do best

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    not sure if you're being willfully ignorant, but i'll indulge you.

it's not the content of message that's racist. it's the intent behind the hoax that's racist. it's mean to be divisive and make ppl suspicious of their muslim neighbours.

it's meant for ppl like you. gullible and all-too-ready to be racist.

anyone with a shred of decency would have dug out the original message in french or flemish before spreading it across the net to make sure they had the right end of the stick.

it's supposed to be a translation, is it not?

so my first thought would be to look for the original.

that you were ready to believe the nonsense - which took me all of 5 seconds to prove was a hoax - suggests you have a problem with muslims.

not the ones you've met in real life. the ones you've dreamt up in your head.

very sad.

To be honest I cannot blame some folk having problems with Muslims!

There is good and bad in every race, but some of these fanatics would test the patience of Job.

If that makes me a racist, so mote it be.

However, I know in my mind I am not!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast