+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool...

re: Blackpool...

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    Blackpool is a s**thole, I was there a few years ago, can't remember the of the hotel I stayed in but it was a s**thole too.
    Go to Liverpool, JJ recommends it.
    Unbelievably Jilted John is correct in one of his statements.
    Blackpool is very run down and grimy, It has a large Scottish population and drink and drug issues, related? you do the math.

Regarding the illuminations, don't let people tell you what to do, if you want to go and see them you do it, hundreds and thousands of folk go there every year and enjoy them, why should you be any different?
    You enjoy it mate, you may be able to show others there is life beyond internet forums [/quote]

Unbelievable the paranoid one admits some truth. The illuminations are s***, it's like the old Dundee High Street on Christmas day 20 years ago stretched out for miles.

Have you any i

Hey Chalky, do they still do variety shows on the piers?

My dad says he saw Russ Abbott on one of the piers when he was a kid. Or was it Bobby Davro ...

Quote Originally Posted by SlideySam

My dad says he saw Russ Abbott on one of the piers when he was a kid. Or was it Bobby Davro ...
    I believe both appeared on the pier sam. I remember seeing cannon and ball at blackpool pier

Quote Originally Posted by lescand
    I hope you've not gone tonight Chalky mate, they may even be postponed due to gale force winds.
    Im going next Monday les,the hotel is booked so theres no second thoughts about it so hopefully the wind would have died down a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I hope you've not gone tonight Chalky mate, they may even be postponed due to gale force winds.
    Im going next Monday les,the hotel is booked so theres no second thoughts about it so hopefully the wind would have died down a bit...[/quote]

Are you going to take in a show on the pier while you're there, Chalks?

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke

I believe both appeared on the pier sam. I remember seeing cannon and ball at blackpool pier[/quote]

You cant beat a crap act at the end of the peir on your holidays...

I saw the tall one from Cannon and Ball at some seaside resort once and he nearly got into a fight with some Rochdale fans who proper took a dislike him...

Im going next Monday les,the hotel is booked so theres no second thoughts about it so hopefully the wind would have died down a bit...[/quote]

Are you going to take in a show on the pier while you're there, Chalks?[/quote]

I doubt it Sam,im only there for the one night and after looking at the lights and having a few pints i dont think that i will get the time,ive got some tickets for the Sealife attraction there and then going to Blackpool Zoo the next day weather permitting...

Sounds crap i know but i will love it...

I doubt it Sam,im only there for the one night and after looking at the lights and having a few pints i dont think that i will get the time,ive got some tickets for the Sealife attraction there and then going to Blackpool Zoo the next day weather permitting...

Sounds crap i know but i will love it...[/quote]

Sounds great, Chalky.

Blackpool is tacky as hell, but it's still fascinating to check these places out.

Enjoy yourself.

Have a beer on me!

Sounds great, Chalky.

Blackpool is tacky as hell, but it's still fascinating to check these places out.

Enjoy you

Sounds great, Chalky.

Blackpool is tacky as hell, but it's still

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast